BY FUTURE GAMES OF LONDON

***Game of the Year 2013!*** (TIGA Awards) Experience life as a Shark in the ultimate test of survival. Jaw dropping 3D graphics and action packed gameplay. Grow from a pup into a 10 ton Great White Shark! Eat your way around a diverse aquatic world full of wonder and danger. Feast on tasty sea creatures, swimmers, turtles and fishermen to grow into a giant. Battle enemy sharks, submarines, and the weird creatures of the deep. Chain up combo bonuses to gain massive hiscores! Complete missions and find treasure to earn coins and gems. Spend these rewards on upgrading your sharks abilities or buy special life-saving items. Progress to unlock the most ferocious beasts in the sea: Mako Shark, Hammerhead, Tiger Shark and the almighty Great White. Features: + Optimised for iPhone 5s, iPad Air & iPad Mini + Console quality 3D graphics + 6 Shark species to grow & upgrade + Unlock Baby Sharks & other awesome extras! + A huge free-roaming world to terrorise + Intuitive touch or tilt controls + Sunken treasure to discover + Many weird & wonderful creatures to eat + 45 missions to complete + A clockwork robot gibbon + Game Center & Facebook social features Regular updates on the way - new features, content and challenges to keep you coming back for more! This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy Gems and Coin currency which can be spent on upgrades and accessories. Gems and Coins can also be collected in game without requiring purchase, or by watching video advertisements from the Treasure screen. This game contains advertising. Advertising is disabled if you make any purchase. see more...

Future Games of London Hungry Shark Evolution
  • "So much fun haha I love how it evolves and the challenges and eating humans nomomom , love the graphics and the puns like '' life is a beach'' when your shark dies " in 1 review
  • "Although it gets boring after playing it for a while!" in 1 review
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Entertaining game, especially when Shark Week rolls around! But I've noticed a problem where my game randomly starts crashing upon opening. I also think there needs to be more distinction between sizes. Sometimes it looks like I'm clearly larger than another shark and he ends up biting me or killing me.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
This game is really fun to play. My brother and sister love to play Hungry Shark too. We thought this was a great game to play. I love how you can bigger and better sharks. I would recommend you check this out!
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Addicting! This game is probably for children but I am 21 and cannot stop playing it! I am always trying to get to unlock new oceans and new sharks. Lots of fun! Too many ads though
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I downloaded this on my Kindle for my son and every chance he got he would play. He liked to evolve the Sharks and eat the people. He was always so excited to play so I guess it was a nice game.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This game might seem like the stupidest one out there, but its pretty fun. if you turn the volume up then the sound effects are great, but you get easily angry when you die
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
I was obsessed with this game for a while, but I did get board after a while. It was challenging to navigate the sharks on the ipad and a little easier on my phone.
Rachael A.
This is game is a lot of fun. It does get boring but still... I wish they would make the map bigger or have the ability to unlock new maps. So addictive and lots of fun
Jessica B.
Dixon, MO
The this is my 6 year old daughters absolute favorite game. I don't believe it has any educational value to it but she's always entertained by this game.
Carmen N.
Bayonne , NJ
I like how your shark gets to grow over time with the more points you get. You would have thought that sharks have no enemies.
Monica K.
Enfield, CT
A fun game! I let my little ones I baby'sit play it and they love it!! Although it gets boring after playing it for a while!
Kat K.
Binghamton, NY
Is there another game like this?