Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFussie Cat
Premium Tuna & Ocean Fish Canned Cat Food - 24x28oz

Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Ocean Fish Canned Cat Food - 24x2.8oz

by Fussie Cat

IFBLANK(Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Ocean Fish Canned Cat Food Fussie Cat Canned Cat Food promotes a healthy digestive system with prebiotic fructooligosaccharides, Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Ocean Fish Canned Cat Food - 24x2.8oz)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Ocean Fish Canned Cat Food - 24x2.8oz!
Louisville, OH
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats enjoy this food but it tends to run on the expensive side. I usually wait until it is on sale at a local store or online.
Little Chute, WI
Always a treat for my babies, they love hearing the can open! Great with mixing with their hard food as well!
Bensalem
Fussie cat is the best. I cannot get enough of their products and the quality they stand for. My tuxedo cat really enjoys the wet food. It’s an added treat to her meals. I would recommend fussie cat to anyone!
Evansville, IN
i’m wildly picky for my cats. they eat better than i do. one cat — picky. only likes junk cat food. the other cat — scavenger. will eat anything. both cats love this flavor of fussie cat wet food. it’s wonderful, although it is a weird gelatinous texture!
Salisbury
I would recommend this food to any owner who has a picky cat. My cats love this food. It is great quality food for a decent price.
United states
I feed my cats this brand of wet food exclusively. I love that it's grain free, and all natural. So good for their coats, teeth and vision.
Evergreen
We got our cat from a shelter and he was a little overweight. Fussie cat is all natural and within the first 2 weeks he was back down to his normal weight! He loves the food, and I don’t mind feeding it to him because when you open it it doesn’t look like a McDonald’s chicken nugget!

Looking for your answer?