Hair CareHair ProductsShampooWella
Fusionplex Intense Repair Shampoo

Fusionplex Intense Repair Shampoo

by Wella

Wella FusionPlex Shampoo 1.7oz/50ml Travel

Haz usado este shampoo? Que te ha parecido?
Start your review of Fusionplex Intense Repair Shampoo!
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Fusionplex Intense Repair Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this shampoo, and brand! I get a great suds that leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and fresh! The scent is absolutely fantastic! My hair has never stayed looking so healthy in between trims. I will definitely purchase again, and I'd highly recommend! If you have hair, this stuff is the best!
cassandra M.
Staten Island, NY
loveeee this shampoo. got it as a gift from a friend and my hair was super shiny soft and moisturized just after the first wash. a little on the pricier end but it is a good investment and i would keep on buying especially when paired with the hair masks.
Jessica D.
overall not bad. does have a very strong fragrant. does leave your hair shiny and soft. I would recommend this product and would purchase again.
Claudia B.
New Castle, PA
This smells very nice and made my hair soft but didn’t seem to do anything super fantastic for my hair.
Amber H.
Deland, FL
I got the sample size of this when I bought the mask on Ultas website. I loved it. I would rotate this with my TGI and living proof shampoo and my hair loved it. My hair can get used to shampoos so I try to keep it guessing.
Amanda A.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely loved this shampoo. It did not dry out my hair or scalp. It didn’t leave a film on my hair. It actually made my hair feel soft and clean. I have blonde hair and most shampoos will make my hair feel like straw. This shampoo did the exact opposite. It is definitely my go to when my hair needs that extra help.
Delaney C.
Lees Summit
This shampoo was just okay. I thought it cleaned my hair but I didn’t think it cleaned my hair as well as others. I found myself needed to grab my dry shampoo quicker than normal. The packaging is nice and I like the smell. Probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Brooke H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ever since I started using this shampoo I haven’t used anything else. The smell of it is amazing and it makes my hair so soft! This is the best shampoo for any kind of hair.
Mia K.
Hanover, MD
bought this to help my thin hair from breaking when I blow dry/straighten/curl it. along with the conditioner, mask and light wella oil - I’ve seen my hair look a bit healthier and in better condition which was the intended goal!
Jordan Z.
Carthage, NC
They use this in the salon with my hair. It's super creamy and good. It lathers well and the smell is clean and not overpowering. I love how soft and how much healthier it makes my hair feel after it's been colored. #blondesdoitbetter #blondessticktogether
Ask a question to the Influenster community...