by Fusion Beauty

Vibrant sexy shades;Moisturize while plumping with LipFusion's revolutionary Micro-Injected Collagen plumping technology;Tiny, dehydrated, marine collagen micro spheres are instantly absorbed by the lips, and seek out the body's natural moisture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine, Flirt by Fusion Beauty!
Pensacola, FL
This is the original lip plumper and the one I have iis a few years old. It still has all the power as it did on day one and makes my lips look about a size bigger it feels. Especially if I use a scrub on my lips beforehand. This isn’t very tacky for long, doesn’t sting your lips and smells good. This is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?