BY FUSIONBEAUTY

For never-before-achievable lip volume instantly and always! Become infatuated with your lips and discover the most revolutionary breakthrough in lip plumping technology! LipFusion Infatuation Liquid Shine Multi-Action Lip Fattener is the first liquid lip color with extraordinary Amplifat™ technology to increase and maintain body fat just where you need it most! Give your lips the volume you never knew it had. Available in six healthy, natural shades. LipFusion s breakthrough Amplifat™ concentrate promotes and stores your lips own natural fatty acids for never-before-achievable lip volume. Double-encapsulated plumping spheres deliver instant and "over-time" plumping - giving your lips the volume they desire all day long. Perfect lips would not be achieved without the perfect shade. Innovative texture merges the brilliances of a gloss with the luxury of a see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Katie T.
I got the color Big and Bare. It's a very subtle gloss, and plumping effect. I can definitely feel the tingle and it does make my lips "plump" a little bit. The brush is very nice and smooth, making it easy to apply to the lips. As far as lip plumping lip glosses go, this one lasts for a pretty good amount of time on the lips. I would most likely buy this product again.
Allison M.
I’m giving this product 5 stars only because the gloss is a great color, shiny, not sticky at all and lasts a while. I do not think that this gloss plumps my lips in anyway. I do feel a slight tingle when I put it on but definitely do not see any plump effects. I only use it for the color and of course shine!
Marie S.
I received my sample from my Birchbox subscription in the color La Lip Jolie. It leaves a nice tingly sensation when I put it on. The color was a little lighter than I wanted so I put it on over a lip liner which worked perfectly. It did make my lips appear somewhat plumper, but I have pretty full lips to begin with. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is a bit sticky. If the wind blows my hair gets stuck in it.
Jennifer  M.
Not too shiny and very subtle plumping effects. Love it. Have purchased several times and will continue to do so. One of my favorites.
Brandee A.
North Aurora, IL
Love this product! Need to share with my sisters! Must try this product ASAP
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
I love this gloss. It really does plump your lips and it isn't sticky which is a plus!
April W.
Hartford, CT
I received this in my glossybox and I love it!! it feels great and it actually does plump up my lips!! but it's way too pricey
Kelly C.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This is a great gloss. The lip plumping effect was not significant for me, but I still really like it as it is long lasting for a gloss, and it can be layered for more colour/coverage. Great applicator brush.
Camila R.
Osorno
If someone to proved the product might say to me, since it is his duration?