BY FUSIONBEAUTY #7 in Luminizer

A light-weight, pale pink luminizer with built-in skin firming properties, that blends light-diffusing particles to instantly brighten and highlight the skin for a younger, firmer looking complexion Tested on scientists, not animals. see more...

Allyson G.
Haughton, LA
What is the best luminizer I have ever had it works wonders I love it so much. I can't tell you how much it works for me I love this to death. Go get it if you haven't gotten it already.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
Best Luminizer EVER! During the Summer I only wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush & Fusion Beauty IllumiFill Luminizer! This is a Must Have
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
OMG best luminizer there is on the market . love it . go get this ladies you won't regret it
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
Me gusta mucho la forma en que esto hizo que mi sensación en la piel. Aunque no me siento como yo personalmente podría ir sin maquillaje Estoy seguro de que varias mujeres pueden. Actúa como un cebador maravillosa bajo mi maquillaje y reduce la apariencia de líneas y arrugas. Fue sin duda vale la pena probar!
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
I really like the way this made my skin feel. Although I didn't feel like I personally could go without makeup I am sure that several women can. It acts as a wonderful primer under my makeup and reduces the appearances of lines and wrinkles. It was definitely worth trying!
Lily M.
Mid Glamorgan , ['', '', '']
The best luminizer i have ever tried!! This works wonders for my skin and is amazing!! Would definitely recommend this x
maria l.
Did it work around your eyes?

Amazon