BY FUSIONBEAUTY

Revolutionary New Complexion Technology Your perfect shade of sun-kissed glow. The first cosmeceutical brush-on glow treatment, engineered with Topical-Injectable™ technology to smooth, firm and protect skin. Featherweight formula sweeps on fresh sun-kissed radiance as it nourishes, softens imperfections and minimized fine line with potent age-inhibitors. New Invisiskin™ complex with soft-focus luminizers + brightening pigments delivers flawless bronze color and a naturally sheer, lit-from-within warmth. Vitamin C works to diminish dark spots and enhance ski tone, while Vitamin E to fight free radicals that cause premature aging. Anti-oxidant botanicals including rice brand and honey extract into the skin and keeps skin hydrated and protected for up to 24 hours. The result is a featherwieght press bronzer that creates a gorgeous glow while softly and smoothly restorin see more...

• Its more orangy?1 Answers
  • How well is the color payoff on this bronzer? I've been looking for...3 Answers
  • How well does this work for us brown girls3 Answers
Angel S.
Angel S.
Midland , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fusionbeauty glow fusion bronzer is such a awesome bronzer, I love the packaging & will definitely be purchasing another when mine runs out! It's worth the buy! I would recommend this product!
Arman K.
Arman K.
It so hard to find a good bronzer that suits your skin and this one is perfect.I kind of finished mine but would.love to use it again.
Tion D.
Tion D.
Orlando, FL
This bronzer is amazing ! I get the nice glow of like to see on my skin. I highly recommend buying this product
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like the bronze look on my face it made my face feel soft but just didn't like the bronze color on
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Riverside, IL
Great bronzer. Lasts me all day. I love how it doesn't show up to mate and it has a glow to it when applied
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC
I love this bronzer it so so amazing . It leaves my face with a beautiful glow
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
I love this micro tech intuitive active bronzed it's so nice looks good on me
Delia M.
Delia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using make up and I try different ones but there is something special about this make up and it makes my face look so much better j would Reccomend it
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
I loved the color in this and also makes my contouring look perfect ! I have gotten many compliments at school.. this is really great.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
I got this bronzer as a gift and I fell in love. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do now and it is one of my favorite bronzers
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
Is this bronzer???
jackie a.
jackie a.
Frisco, TX
How well does this work? i have not used this before.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the color payoff on this bronzer? I've been looking for a new one to try but also would like to know how blendable it is?
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
How well does this work for us brown girls
Krshna P.
Krshna P.
Lancaster, CA
Would love to give this product a try but I wanna know if there's any pros and cons with this product?