BY FUSION

• Is this product even worth trying?1 Answers
  • Who else scanned a pack of L&M cigarettes and got this!8 Answers
Kristin G.
Stewartstown, PA
Beautiful bracelet! So lightweight and matches with almost anything you wear! It's also a plus that it can be worn year round and still look amazing through all of the seasons!
Trisha Z.
Absolute favorite cigarette, they are made by the same company as Marlboro and taste the same as the lights, for a way cheaper price. Love it!!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love this so much! It's so sparkly and pretty. I'm a sucker for sparkles ✨. By far one of my favorite pieces of jewelry!
Hannah M.
Palm Coast, FL
This bracelet here is beautiful. Its a very huge fashion statement and what girl doesn't like jewelry!? This is a must
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
The best tasting menthol by far. Also very cost friendly! They compare to Marlboro Menthol which are double the price.
Kayla B.
Scanned my cigarettes and it brought me here 😂😂 l&m light 100s
Oh well idunno anything about the original product lol
Megan F.
I scanned my pack of cigarettes and it took me to this.. LOL, I'm confused. this bracelet is extremely pretty though
Meghan N.
Dacula, GA
I have smoked these for a long time, cheap and taste similar to name brands which cost almost double. Love them.
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
I actually scanned a pack of L&M cigarettes, and this gorgeous bracelet came up! Weird, but nice bracelet!
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Beautiful braclet. light weight even though it doesn't look like it. so pretty i wear mine all the time
Lindsy R.
Who else scanned a pack of L&M cigarettes and got this!
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Do you like this? Pretty in real life?
lexi r.
Lincoln, NE
Is this product even worth trying?