Fusion Juicer, Black/Stainless Steel uploaded by Shannon H.

BY GENERIC #39 in Juicers

Fusion Juicer, Black/Stainless Steel: Watch-it-juice clear design Non-drip spout Superior extraction technology Extra-large round feeder accommodates most fruits and vegetables Dishwasher-safe parts Whisper-quiet 3,600-RPM motor Surgical-quality stainless steel blade 60-day warranty Dimensions: 10"L x 13.4"W x 16.7"H Model# MT1020-1 See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
I got my Fusion Juicer for Christmas. I love it. It's easy to assemble and clean. Works great juicing fruits & vegtables. My girls like making their own juices to.
It's not to bulky or ugly to sit on my counter. The stainless steel cleans easily and doesn't finger print.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Over the years, have tried a few juicers. A few were not worthy of mentioning. Went out, purchased this juicer almost 2 weeks ago. I did pay $99.00 @Walmart. Actually very pleased! Light weight, yet sturdy, solid, doesn't slide on counter, has a flip up spout to stop juice when your done. (so not to drip on counter) Did I mention.... Super quiet!! The quietest juicer I have personally ever had.