BY FUSION GOURMET

Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
Great candy for coffee lovers!!! I love the chocolate covered coffee beans, but my husband does not, this is a great candy and the filling it's like powdered milk, I found the espresso and black coffee ones and I have to have them stocked always a definite for coffee Lovers!
T S.
T S.
So delicious. Good to have around in your bag throughout the day if you're craving coffee or something sweet.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like coffee, cold or iced, but usually am not keen on coffee-tasting food items. These surprised me! They are very good and smooth tasting. They do not have a super heavy coffee after taste. A nice treat when you crave coffee but it's too latte, I mean late.
Brisa R.
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
A hard candy with a liquid center, tastes of blond coffee. I wouldn't recommend having these near heat or you risk the coffee cream center oozing out. These are a nice sophisticated sweet to have out in an office candy dish and they are visually pleasing when paired to the espresso candy also made by Bali. I think I paid around 4 bucks for a bag.
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
My mom loves this product she loves all candies whit coffee absolutelly recommended also the Price is super ok