BY FUSION GOURMET

Michelle S.
Excellent tequila. I've been buying this since Sammy Hagar owned the company. Smooth taste and definitely gets the job done while drinking. Caution: you can feel this very quickly. My choice of tequila to make margaritas with. If you decide you buy this, look up the recipe for Cabo Wabo. It's delicious! If you can swing the price, do it!
Montse L.
Cleveland, OH
One of the better tequilas I have tried. Middle tier in terms of price, and though it is a reposado tequila, the bite isn't too strong that it outweighs the taste of the tequila.
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
MMmm yum, Espresso Coffee Candy. My boss buys packets of these and keeps them in his draw. I often go in a swipe a few. Really nice coffee flavor. Smooth and sweet.
Kristina A.
Springfield, MA
These are awesome! So good and really do go well with whatever. I like to eat them especially when I drink hot tea. Idk just something about it!
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This brand of tequila is expensive, but it does have a really strong, bold taste to it. It will give you a buzz very quickly.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Great tekila. I just love is strong and nice. It gives you a fast boost. Buying more as soon as possible
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great tequila. Not a fan of most other liquors, but this tequila is quite smooth.