BY FUSION DIET SYSTEMS

Dietary Supplements New Dieters Formula* Nutri-Fusion&Trade; Systems Brings You Green Coffee Bean Fusion, Infused With Green Coffee Bean Extract, Gca&Reg; &Amp; Raspberry Ketones.&Nbsp; Green Coffee Beans Contain Special Component Called Chlorogenic Acid.&Nbsp; Our Raspberry Ketones Are Highly Concentrated &Amp; Are A Beneficial Antioxidant.&Nbsp; Green Coffee Bean Fusion Can Be Used As Part Of An Overall Wellness Program.* Quality Guarantee 801-212-9330 Made In Usa *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Diseases. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina C.
Greenwood, IN
I have tried coffee bean before and I just don't know exactly what it is supposed to do. It made my heart beat a little fast not quite tachycardia stage but a little faster than normal. I do believe that I did have a little more energy then I did prior to taking it. I would be willing to try it again and see if it would benefit me the second time around.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Try it and it does not work i''m already down a couple lbs and i just started it about 2 weeks ago. if you get the coffee bean pills get these because they have everything you need
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
This product is great!! I have never purchased any type of weight loss supplement but because of so many positive reviews that I read about it here on amazon I thought I would give it try. WELL let me tell you that I made the right choice. My order came fast! It is a very powerful appetite suppressant. The first day of taking it, it just killed my appetite, and that is hard to do. I have always been a big guy, not fat but big. Played football in high school and college. After a while I started to gain weight around my stomach. Now this is the great part. I have been using this product less than a month about three weeks, and have lost 12 pounds!! The weight around my stomach is almost gone. That's right in less than one month. I went to a family reunion last weekend and for all the hundreds of dishes there I didn't have any appetite for any of the food especially the sweets. JUST ATE A SALAD!! I just love Earthwell Green Coffee Bean Extract. I will continue to buy it as long as I feel that I need It. Thanks to all of you who wrote the positive reviews to help me make the decision to purchase this product. I hope that it is aiding you in your goals like it is me good luck!!! And to all of you who are thinking about buying this product please give it a try!! Most important no negitive side effects as of to date.
Elizabeth  R.
Compton, CA
This is such a great product!!!!! It actually works!!!!!! And its really good!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary J.
Meh is all I have to say. There's no miracle pill. I ended giving away two bottles after being on this for two months without seeing any results. I will say that diet and exercise is very important and needs to go hand in hand with supplements such as these,
Lucia H.
These seem ok, I think though for anything to actually work and show results of any kind, diet and excersie needs to go hand in hand with these.