BY FUSION BEAUTY #67 in Lash and Brow Treatments

A breakthrough overnight lash conditioning treatment that will naturally nourish and strengthen your lashes overtime for never-before-achievable lash enhancement. Even stubby, fragile, barely-visible lashes become fabulously long, strong and totally... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
I have been using Stimulash Lash Enhancer on and off for a few years now.  It was recommended to me by a colleague when she overheard me complaining about my lack of lashes.  I saw immediate results with in the first week of using the product.  My lashes were noticeably longer and much fuller.  I have had extensions applied many times over the years and find that if I stick to using the Stimulash consistently it gives me natural lashes that are just as long and thick, as if they were fake.  I will absolutely continue to purchase this product and recommend to others.
Anna W.
Toronto, ON
After losing eyelashes from eyelash extensions, my sister recommended Stimulash. A bit skeptical due to the price, i was a bit hesitant to purchase at first. I could no longer stand looking at my lashes (or lack thereof) so I ended up purchasing the product from Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada). It's been 3-4 weeks and I'm already noticing lots of progress. So far, my eye lashes are longer and definitely more full/thick. When I put on mascara, it goes on so nicely and makes my lashes look va-va-voom. I really did not think it would work this fast is it states you see full effects after 8 weeks or so. I'm very happy with my purchase and am now a strong believer in eyelash serums.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Loved this product. It made my lashes grow so long. The only drawback is the price. It works very well if you can add it.