BY FUSION BEAUTY

Luscious Lips for the LadiesWelcome the reality of luscious lips with the Fusion Beauty LipFusion Luxe Boudoir Capsule Collection. Enjoy the compliments that swarm you for your smooth, healthy lips. With the ability to color your lips with vibrant colors that suit your skin tone, this collection also gives luster and plump to your lips. It consists of patented dehydrated collagen micro spheres that are easily absorbed into your lips. Available in vibrant, spring-inspired colors Lip-plumping qualities Long lasting color Consists of patented dehydrated collagen micro spheres Accentuate your fine-shaped lips with colors that give you the shine, care and look you desire. Just For You: Dry or patchy lips Get Started: Apply a generous amount to clean, dry lips using the applicator wand. Reapply as desired.A Closer Look: The Fusion Beauty LipFusion Luxe Boudoir Capsule Collection coats your lips with gloss and color. It helps keep your lips moisturized and colored for long hours. Its lip plumping technology further defines your luscious lips. see more...

• I have never used this lip product before. Do you find it...1 Answers
Maria V.
I love this stuff and use it not just as my go to gloss but as a chapstick replacement as well. All of the colors are pretty sheer, it doesnt overkill on the lip-plumping feel as some other lip plumping glosses do, and has a very subtle scent of orange blossom. What can I say I love this stuff and it simply is the best. I am about to order my 3rd round as a back-up. I am afraid that by the time I run out of them this time, I won't be able to find this again.
Vanessa s.
I REALLY LIKED THE COLORS, I WOULD, WITHOUT DOUBT, THEY ARE CUTE! THE PACKAGING AND BEAUTIFUL! HE HAS A GOOD LENGTH?
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never used this lip product before. Do you find it be long lasting as well as smudge proof?