Fusion Beauty LipFusion Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine - Fresh (Sheer Natural Coral Pink) 8.22g/0.29oz

BY FUSION BEAUTY

Imparts a tinted radiance with advanced formula-Marine collagen micro spheres are absorbed by lips-Holds moisture & plumps lips instantly- Lips appear fuller smoother & radiant-Long lasting results up to 48 hours-To use: Apply over or under lip color Product Line: Fusion Beauty - Lip Color - LipFusion Color ShineProduct Size: 8.22g/0.29oz Type: Beauty - Lips see more...

• Does anyone from New York know where to find these produc...1 Answers
  • "Fusion Beauty LipFusion collagen lip plump color in Fresh and Glow are my favorite shades! The formula plumps and continues to condition and plump the lips naturally without a burning or stinging sensation like many other lip plumping glosses do. If you've not yet tried it, you should. You will not be disappointed!" in 4 reviews
Maria De Jesus B.
Fusion Beauty LipFusion Collagen Lip Plump is part of my daily routine. After my foundation and powder is set, my lip plumper goes on next so it can settle and be set for lipstick after I'm done my eyes. Leaves your lips tingling which I enjoy that way I know it's working. I definitely see the results. This is the BEST lip plumper I was ever gifted and now I'll be a life long customer as well. :D
Megan L.
Austin, TX
These are awesome because they have such great colors and they really do work to temporarily plump up your lips. Doesn’t last long but I don’t mind touching up with this. Super easy to apply and shade range is really nice.
Kate B.
Hudson, NC
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I think the smell of this product is awful. It makes me not wanna use it and mine is brand new so there should be no issues. I just don’t like it. Not worth the money.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Daniela M.
Amo este lip, es increíble, siento que le da un excelente aspecto a mis labios. Hasta ahora uno de mis favoritos!
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Best plumper ever ,worth every dollar for it. The color is perfect. I am beyond satisfied with this gloss.
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Love this colo . Not too pink and would love to try this out to for and out for myself
Gina B.
Rothesay
Decent plumping, and a beautiful gloss that keeps lips moisturized. It met expectations and I have purchased it in many colors over the years from Shoppers Drug Mart. Would give more stars but I have a new fave plumper. I would purchase again as a great gloss but will use a different product specifically for plumping.
Trish M.
Airdrie
I like that it makes your lips feel cool and plump but needs reapplication often. Overall It feels very nice and smells nice but i wish It stayed on the lips longer
Lauren M.
Albany, NY
Does anyone from New York know where to find these products in stores? I haven't seen them anywhere and I have nearly every beauty place near me.