BY FUSION BEAUTY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
A. F.
I never was a fan of primer because it seems every time I used it, my face would breakout regardless of the brand, so I figured it was an ingredient that is used in all primers that was the cause of this, so I just stop using primers altogether.
However, I let my friend do my makeup one night (she's study cosmetology) and she used this brand and it didn't breakout my face and I used it for a week straight and it did what a primer is suppose to do. At the end of the day, my makeup still looks fresh (my day usually starts at 8 AM and ends around 5 or 6 PM) and when using this I don't ever have to reapply any makeup.

The only problem is that it's pricey.