Fusion Beauty FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine, Luxe Boudoir, Princess uploaded by April W.Fusion Beauty FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine, Luxe Boudoir, Princess uploaded by Cindy T.

BY FUSION BEAUTY #26 in Lip Plumper

A collection of vibrant sexy shades with a moisturizing treatment gloss infused with LipFusion’s revolutionary Micro-Injected Collagen plumping technology. Tiny, dehydrated, marine collagen micro spheres are instantly absorbed by the lips, and seek out... see more...

Cindy T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 2X Ha Advanced Therapy
Just recently purchased this and so far so good. I have been using it as a nighttime treatment and it keeps them hydrated until the morning. There is a slight tingle but it goes away quickly. I love how it fills in my fine lines and keeps them looking amazing.
Lindsey A.
Review for: Micro-Collagen Objects Of Desire Rhinestone
I actually didn't notice major lip plumping, but I'm giving it four stars because someone else commented on my lips - so something must have worked! Comfortable formula, not very sticky, and really wearable color. Also, that packaging.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Fusionbeauty Berry
This is the perfect finish to a lipstick routine! It helps create the illusion of fuller plumper lips! Love this product
Sophia L.
Review for: Sun Sheer Natural Golden Peach 0.29
This is an amazing lip gloss. it makes your lips looks great. It also plumps your lips
April W.
Sanborn , NY
Review for: Fusionbeauty Berry
Collagen can't be absorbed through the skin. So the idea or implications that it works in time leaving fuller lips is obsurred. Want full lips ? Benefits Lip venom is the best. A tiny tube that will last forever. It contains natural ingredients that increase blood flow and make you lips tingle it's clear so works with any lipstick or lip gloss or on its own. Don't waste your time or money on this product lining your lips with pencil and shading properly is also a great and easy tip. Last if you want permanent ( 18 mo) pout restalyn or juvaderm xl is costly but works for fine lipped gals it's a life saver
Jonathan R.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Sun Sheer Natural Golden Peach 0.29
I've used LipFusion several times in the past and loved it. The bottle I just got had a dry applicator, even though the applicator arrives already stuck in the bottom of the product vial. I had to work to get the applicator moist. When I first applied the product, I thought it was just fake mineral oil (although the outside of the product didn't look counterfeit). After several minutes, my lips do look slightly plumper, so maybe product is just super old and dried out. What a shame. I remember LipFusion when it first came out had enough product to apply a couple of times a day for about a month. Now the price is too high for so very very little.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: 2X Ha Advanced Therapy
LOVE Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL 2X Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Therapy! I keep one in my handbag and one on my bedside table. There is a slight tingling, but it doesn't last long and is not burning or uncomfortable in any way. The product not only offers an immediate plumping effect, but over time with regular use, it will help to increase the natural fullness of your lips and decreases the fine lines around the lips!
Cara C.
Fayetteville, GA
Review for: Fusionbeauty Berry
I used this product, and I honestly didn't expect it to work as well as it did! I am very pleasantly surprised when I tell you that it made my lips look so much better! I have naturally thin lips -- especially my upper lip, and that is something that I have always wanted to mess around with (without having surgery of course)! This product gives me the feeling that I've wanted for a while!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Ripe Sheer Pink Berry
This stuff works! it plumps your lips but don't ger expecting lip injection results! it does tingle or burn for some people but I actually love the sensation! the tingle goes away after about 15 minutes. I love the color too, it smells like bubblegum and has a perfect consistency that's just right.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
Review for: Sun Sheer Natural Golden Peach 0.29
If you want plump and juicy lips then you need to run out and get the fusionbeauty lipfusion micro injected collagen lip plump color shine. i have loved the two that i have. I believe the two i have are called kiss and goddess but i could be wrong cause the names have worn off. But they make your lips look so big and juicy. Love them!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product actually work??
Annisa P.
Does this last all day or does it tend to wear off?
Sarah L.
Ottawa, Ontario
Does it leave your lips really glossy. I want to buy a limp plumper but I hate glosses.
Reem A.
Does this burn you lip?
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
How much is this product? and where can i purchase it?