by Fusion Beauty

LipFusion Infatuation Liquid Shine Multi Action Lip Fattener Angelic - Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features Provides ultimate sheen & creates volume for your lips Contains Amplifat technology that promotes natural fatty acids in your lips for fullness Remarkably plumps your lips for a sexy pout Features a high precision brush Gives flawless application & seamless color coverage Specifications Size: 5.5 g-0.19 oz Weight: 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fusion Beauty 132892 Lipfusion Infatuation Liquid Shine Multi Action Lip Fattener Angelic - 5.5 g-0.19 oz!
Sunrise, FL
Review for: LipFusion Infatuation Liquid Shine Multi Action Lip Fattener - Angelic 5.5g/0.19oz
I love these plumper glosses to use in combination with liquid lipsticks. Many formulas dry out my lips and give a cracked appearance, with all of my lines being visible. Adding this gloss helps to fill in those lines and give a pouty, moisturizer appearance.

Looking for your answer?