BY KÉRASTASE

Fusio Dose Concentre Vita Ciment Treatment by Kerastase for Unisex - 15 x 0.4 oz Treatment see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This product conditions and softens really well. However, it's just too overpriced for me to purchase on a regular basis. Redken, Aveda, and even Alterna make several hair different hair masks that do just as great a job and cost a quarter of the price.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
A great Treatment to strengthen & give a little extra care to hair. I have thick hair that gets dried out, weakened & a little frizzy from highlights & this little vial of goodness, really strengthens it & makes it look & feel healthy again. I also use the Kerastase Boosters w this. So great tht I don't even need to condition my hair after using this, just a little Kerastase Oleo Serum after I towel dry. I've been using it for a few yrs now. It’s pricey But definitely worth buying and doing it yourself than paying 3-4x's the price for this Treatment at the Salon!! I alternate between all the Kerastase Treatments & Boosters & they're all great!!
Mark K.
New york, NY
These are absolutely amazing. These treatments smell well, they last long, and completely repair the hairs damage and brings so much life back into the hair. Not exactly affordable but totally worth it. I have never personally purchased these but being that I work in a salon I know how amazing this is. I always recommend it! Always.
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Everything i have tried from this brand is amazing! It is a bit pricey.but it works! Makes it completely worth the money.this stuff will work miracles on hair.one of the best brands out there.especially if your looking to repair.you want this!
Linda A.
This is the best line for the brand it makes your hair so silky and it doesn’t weights is down i love it
Hiba Z.
I was dreaming about this product.. I think it helps a lot with my hair falling problems.. It worth every penny ❤👌👌