Fusille Pasta No 98

COTTURA 11 MINUTI

May Be Present Egg; Contains Wheat; Durum Wheat Semolina, Water.

Does it contain sugar?
Start your review of Fusille Pasta No 98!
Lynnette D.
This pasta is excellent, whenever I'm looking for something quick and easy to make I grab these. With other pasta sometimes they remain just a little hard and I'm not a fan of that to be honest which is why I go for Barilla pasta, they are tender and delicious. I definitely recommend them to anyone who likes great pasta.
Ina B.
New Castle, DE
during quarantin time its good choice. pasta with some different souses. it tastes good and its good quality
Nat N.
New Castle, DE
Fusille Pasta No 98 uploaded by Nat N.
A favorite product of my family and kids. It is delicious and will be made soon. #comfortmeal #cooking #fusilli #favorit
Wendy W.
Fusille Pasta No 98 uploaded by Wendy W.
Mi favorita mi familia la ama la mejor pasta deliciosa y queda perfecta de cualquier forma en que la quieras preparar te queda super deliciosa y de una constancia perfecto
Lea W.
Salzburg
Barilla pasta is amazing. I’ve been buying this one over and over again and it is always delicious. Make sure to not overcook it though! It’s better than most other brands I’ve tried but also slightly more expensive.