Further Glycerin Lotion- 8 oz. Hand Lotion

by further products

Hi We're Megan and Marshall and we make Further Lotion. The glycerin in this lotion is derived from making biofuel. Marshall picks up used vegetable oil from some of the world's finest restaurants, then processes it in our garage. The biofuel goes into our cars, and the glycerin goes into our lotion, creating a perfect, sustainable circle. We hope you enjoy using our lotion as much as we like making it. Thank you for choosing to moisturize responsibly. Megan and Marshall Dostal Lovely, signature fragrance

Glycerin in this lotion is derived from making biofuel; Signature fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Further Glycerin Lotion- 8 oz. Hand Lotion!
Ana B.
New Bedford, MA
I really like this lotion it is really moisturizing and smells nice. It is a unique scent I would say it is gender neutral and refreshing with a mixture of herbs and oils for the scent. I used in my legs and hands. It lasted a long time and spreads nicely. The bottle and label are cute. The ingredients are clean and good for your skin! Will purchase again.

Looking for your answer?