by FURminator
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Maiya K.
Maiya K.
July 25, 2013, 12:55 a.m.
VERY easy! It even has a blue button on the top of it that pushes out the hair that is in the brush, so you don't have to spend time trying to get all of the hair out of the brush!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
June 27, 2013, 11:17 a.m.
Absolutely easy to use -- you just need to be gentle. I use this on my cats, and after giving them a fair amount of petting (to loosen the fur and have them relax), I'll use this for maybe 5 minutes. It's amazing how much fur will come out, and they also seem to enjoy it. Good luck!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
June 1, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
It's so easy to use and makes a big difference with shedding!
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
May 24, 2013, 11:36 p.m.
This is very easy to use as long as your pet likes to be brushed. Avoid use on their face, ears, legs, and feet.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
May 23, 2013, 8:29 p.m.
Simple to use, just brush as regular. All three of my dogs really enjoy being brushed with our FURminator
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
May 18, 2013, 7:43 p.m.
Very easy as there coat is not tangled and it's pretty fast
Olivyah P.
Olivyah P.
May 8, 2013, 1:07 a.m.
Super simple. Brush in long *gentle* strokes while pulling your pets skin taut. Don't pass over the same area too many times, instead repeat the next day if a ton of hair is still coming loose after several passes. When the comb gets loaded with hair push the tab on the back (self 'cleaning'). If your pet is ok with combing in general, this wont freak them out. I always let my dog sniff/lick/paw new tools and give him a treat before the first few times. This doesn't hurt them unless you press too hard, test in on your own skin if you're unsure how much pressure to apply (its not sharp or anything, it's pretty safe). But you should not use this on their head, legs, paws, or tail, and anywhere they don't have much hair (like their belly).
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
April 9, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
I have two English Bulldogs and for me, the furminator is easy to use because my dogs generally don't mind brushing. The Furminator brush has teeth that go a little deeper than a surface brush so it seems almost like a massage for my pups. The only tip I would give is- don't push to hard when brushing your pet. Just use like a normal brush and let the Furminator work its magic.

Join Now