by FURminator
  • 150 Q&A
Ask a Question
A K.
A K.

About how often does this need to be used?
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
Jan. 28, 2014, 6:40 p.m.
I try and brush my Pomeranian daily! I brush my beagle 2-3 times a week. It just depends on your dog, the rate your dog sheds at, and the kind of fur your dog has!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Jan. 23, 2014, 12:12 a.m.
It really depends on your pet. We use ours a lot in the summer, but rarely in the winter, as our pet doesn't shed much in the winter.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jan. 19, 2014, 9:04 a.m.
If you have an animal that sheds a lot at least every other day. If they don't shed that much you could use it to brush them before and after their baths.
Jacki M.
Jacki M.
Nov. 17, 2013, 10:16 a.m.
The more you brush the less stray hairs you will find everywhere. I have a puggle who sheds like crazy. When I brush her daily for the first week the second week or she barely sheds. I say that it is worth the money. I also have the vacuum attachment when i brush my cat and that is amazing. AMAZING!!!!
Amber O.
Amber O.
Nov. 11, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
I think the frequency of use with this product depends on how much hair your pet has & how bad he/she sheds. I have two long haired cats- one I have to brush every other day and the other I only brush once a week.
Colin J.
Colin J.
Nov. 5, 2013, 3:09 p.m.
I had two of these and 1 lasted for a month. the other 2 weeks.
Lena H.
Lena H.
Nov. 1, 2013, 10:08 a.m.
I have a short hair Pug/Lab mix. I brush him every other day and this seems to keep the hair level I find on clothing and furniture under control.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Oct. 31, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
We can tell when our dog needs brushing by how his fur lays. Once or twice a week does the trick.
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Oct. 30, 2013, 2:25 p.m.
You can use it as often as your animal needs. My short haired boxer needs it done about once a week. If your pet has longer hair, they may need it more often.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Oct. 23, 2013, 1:36 a.m.
I brush my Golden Retriever everyday.
Carli B.