FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair

The FURminator deShedding tool reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90% with regular use

Removes the loose hair from shedding

Curved edge for comfortable, effective loose undercoat hair removal

Reaches through topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use

Curved edge - comfortably follows pet's natural shape

FURejector® button to quickly and easily release collected hair

Teeth remove undercoat hair without damaging topcoat**

Guaranteed to work or your money back*

*See instructions for full details

Is this product really worth the buy? I have tried so many other products and nothing has helped with my pit bull and her shedding.
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Que tal funciona el FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair?? realmente quita todo el pelo muerto?
Start your review of FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair!
Lockport
This us really a great brush, our big boy has 2 coats so he's got his original outter fur then a moor fluffy inner coat closer to his skin he also has sensitive skin! So this brush gets off crazy amounts of fur at brushing him gently I love how you can push the button n it pushes the fur out for you! I think this is an amazing brush/comb! I brush both our dogs with it since we have fur all over as soon as we're done vacuuming the area so by using this brush it does help for sure for getting the fur that the other brushes can't get. My only con would be it is kinda sharp so if your pets have sensitive skin or any hot spots be very gentle or careful but other then having to brush more gently that's it I for sure recommend this!
Chicago
FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair uploaded by Fareena A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great tool that is useful for dogs that shed a lot. My lab sheds heavily throughout the year and we really have to keep up with brushing him. It’s even better for dogs that have an undercoat as it helps get those loose hairs that other brushes don’t always get. I’ve found this to be a huge help with keeping our house cleaner. It’s easy to use and you can buy it at all major pet stores and. Amazon. Just don’t overuse it as it has sharp metal edges and can irritate dogs sensitive skin. If your dog has skin wounds or rashes avoid from using. I use it every two weeks. It’s not cheap but it’s a good investment- I purchased mine from amazon as it was a lot cheaper than in the stores. Overall a great tool to have!
Pelham, AL
FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair uploaded by Sheri R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this tool also for cats and denser coated dogs. Not needed for my current greyhound, but still used on our Ocicat. Use it gently though so you don't pull or your pet will dread it instead of looking forward to it. My previous Ocicat loved it so much that when I'd get it he'd run, jump on the bed and flop over. It was always a truck to get a towel under him because he was ready to be groomed and could care less about prepping the area.
Norwalk, OH
1,048 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
We have two German Shepherds who constantly shed. This brush is an absolute must have! We have all hard wood floors so dog hair gets everywhere when they blow out their coats. This brush is just amazing. It's very gentle on their coats, but it takes a ton of hair off every time. It helps keep their coats shiny and healthy and both of our dogs absolutely love it. This brush is worth every penny!
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: PETCO
I have two German shepherds and a Labrador this brush is amazing as it removes A LOT of fur that’s been shed but hasn’t fallen off. My dog enjoys being brushed with the furminator. Dog parents will love this brush as it cuts down on shedding. After using the furminator my floors stay clean for 4 days which is hard when you have three dogs.
Lincoln, NE
This brush is amazing if you have a dog that sheds a lot. I can get a ball of hair as big as a basketball in one brushing when my dogs shedding is at its worst. Be gentle on bony areas and the metal part that grabs the hair is a little sharp. The middle button makes for easy hair removal from the brush as well
Philadelphia, PA
FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair uploaded by jessica L.
Only brush worth buying! Perfect for fur babies with a ton of hair or shed a lot! It’s pricey but every penny! My dog loves the brush too. Small enough to store anywhere yet does the job. I’d 100% recommended!!
FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair uploaded by Amber G.
I use this for my dog who’s a small/medium sized pomsky. She has so much shedding going on and I tried different brushes. I like this because it gets a lot of hair off but to eject the hair is a bit of a hassle and hair gets all over the place and flying all over.
Villa Rica, GA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is the best brush I have ever used for my dogs! We have German Shepherds and a Mini Aussie and this is the only thing that helps with deshedding! Both breads are constantly shedding, especially our Aussie, and this is great for getting all that hair!
Westwood, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
The best dog brush!!! My dog gets so excited when I pull out the brush top Groom him. I’m assuming it is very relaxing for him and it does as wonderful job de shedding him. It’s easy to clean! My dog is a short hair and I am a firm believer all dog owners needed this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
florida
il y a 3 mois
jessica L. • il y a 2 mois
I second the answer above. For medium/ long coat this brush works wonders
il y a 3 mois
FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium Dog Short Hair— I’ve read on some reviews that this is actually really bad for your dogs coat. Anyone have any insights?
April F. • il y a 2 mois
I havent personally read or heard this. It was recommended by my vet and by many breeders and owners of the type of dogs I have. Not sure how it could be bad for the dogs coat when I have a serial shedder. It's reduced the shedding by using this once a week.