Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair

The FURminator deShedding tool reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90% with regular use Removes the loose hair from shedding Curved edge for comfortable, effective loose undercoat hair removal Reaches through topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use Curved edge - comfortably follows pet's natural shape FURejector® button to quickly and easily release collected hair Teeth remove undercoat hair without damaging topcoat

Quisiera poder usarlo para mi mascota
Start your review of Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair!
Katie P.
Charlotte, NC
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Katie P.
I have a Siberian Husky and have been Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair using Furminator brushes for 10 years! Gets the undercoat perfectly. I love the push button that lets me release the fur right into a trash bag! Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair
Ana F.
Washington, DC
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Ana F.
I’ve tried so many different deshedding products and NONE compare to the Furminator. It’s more expensive but my god it works wonders. Every time I use it I feel like my dog loses 10 lbs. The photo below isn’t even a complete brushing session. Just buy it, You won’t regret it.
Emily M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Emily M.
Over all works great! I works really well for my Pitbulls short coat and reaching the undercoat and stop the shed before it happens. With my German shepherd this doesn’t work so well due to how thrice his coat is I may have to try a different product
Marisa S.
Vacaville, CA
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Marisa S.
Love these brushes, I have a few in various sizes for my Labrador. They work great for getting the undercoat, we always use one before bathing and then we use them as needed for the rest of the time.
Brittany U.
Concord, NC
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Brittany U.
I use this for my German Shepard Huck and this works very well! He loves to be brushed with it and does not fight it at all
Madi B.
Hollidaysburg
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Madi B.
I use this brush on my two corgis. With their thick undercoat, this brush is very helpful with deshedding. It’s an easy to use brush that causes no pain to the dog. The extra bonus is the button you can push to get the hair out of the brush.
Gemma G.
Woodstock, GA
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Gemma G.
This product is a GAME CHANGER! Just about 30 minutes a month will leave you without shedding for up to 3 months. Even if you think it didn’t work, you will notice when the hair comes back. It is perfect for My 5 year old Great Pyrenees. Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair
Kristen P.
Sanford, FL
My dog sheds so much!! This deshedding tool definitely helps when I need to brush her. It is an easy to use. This product was not to expensive. It has a lock where you can easily empty the hair out of it. I would highly suggest to try using this if you have a fur child.
Megan P.
Williamsport, PA
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Megan P.
This brush does exactly what it’s meant to! With having 2 border collies I’m always finding hair around the house. Mine go to the groomer regularly, and she’s noticed a difference since I got this brush. It does amazing at getting the dead loose undercoat out! I know my pups feel better afterwards.
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Furminator Undercoat deShedding Tool Dog Long Hair uploaded by Amber R.
Great for getting the undercoat on constantly shedding dogs. I use it on my moms corgis and the hair comes out in clumps. It makes it much easier to pet them without getting hair all over me. I do reccomend using the deshedder outside when you brush them otherwise you will have hair everywhere. My mom and her dogs are better off with it.