Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo

by FURminator

Reduces itching from seasonal allergies and skin irritation. No Parabens No Chemical Dyes Enriched with: Calendula Extract, Chamomile and Almond Oil Cruelty Free

Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo, does this work to help Hotspots and yeast itching?
Does this actually deshedding work or do they still shed a lot after using this item ?
Is this a good shampoo for a husky? I need the best one!
Start your review of Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo!
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: PETCO
I really enjoy using this dog shampoo. It seems like my dog enjoys it because she hops in the bath and sniffs the bottle 🤣. I guess that means she wants a bath. It also seems to help alot with her shedding. Her coat looks clean and shiny each time I bathe her. She smells good and clean again. I recommend.
Eugene, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo lathers really well and smells great. I have a French Bulldog who has short, coarse hair and it does help with the shedding and gets him nice and clean. However, it seems to dry out his skin. Baths do dry him out in general, but it seems worse when we use this shampoo. I have had better luck with other deshedding products so I would not buy again, but I do think this would be a good option for dogs who do not have problems with dry skin.
Keyser, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo uploaded by Haley F.
4/5 stars on first use. I have a double coated cattle dog who sheds non stop! However, his last bath we brushed him for about 15 minutes at least then used this shampoo on him. He has been shedding less and this shampoo worked great for his coat!
Independence, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo uploaded by Hailee T.
This stuff is awesome. I have a lab mix who sheds like crazy. This stuff works great and smells just as good!
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have a dog with allergies and dry skin and this seems to help so much. He used to scratch and lick hotspots and was just miserable every spring. This shampoo has helped cut back on the itching all together.
Pantego, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo uploaded by Lisa T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed with this dog shampoo! Just received my second bottle! Smells good! And works well with shedding lab dogs! Also promotes healthy skin and coat! I like it doesn’t have parabens or chemical dyes
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea C.
Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
1) this smelled amazing! 2) I do think it helps with shedding. We have two German shepherds so shedding is definitely something we are interested in reducing! We used this shampoo along with the furminator brush and the two pair nicely!
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I both use this on our dogs and this stuff is amazing and a little scary at first. It's a little scary because it's almost as if your dogs fur is being melted off of them because so much hair comes off with this stuff, but it's great because it all comes off in the shower and prevents them from shedding all over the house. After my boyfriend uses this on his dog, there's enough fur in the tub to make a full sized small dog! I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner and I love the smell even more!
Marina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the ultimate answer for dogs that shed A LOT. I'm a devoted user of the FURminator deshedding tool. I just recently added this shampoo (and the conditioner) to our grooming routine. If your dogs shed so much you think you have an extra pet, then FURminator is the answer. This shampoo is quality. It smells great.and is reminiscent of Paul Mitchell. I read all the ingredients and dare I say it's probably better than most human shampoos on the market. The thick suds cleaned my three dogs very well. I also followed up with the conditioner, which is superb. The scent is a tad strong, but I love it! Even days later all the dogs smell fabulous. Also, no issues or allergies with my super-sensitive beagle.
Furminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo uploaded by Maria G.
If you own a puppy with allergies I would definitely recommend this shampoo. It has helped to stop skin itching. Smells good as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xenia , OH