Furminator, Inc. FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Large Dogs uploaded by Johana N.

BY FURMINATOR, INC. #61 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

FURminator deShedding Tool for Large Dogs - FURminator deShedding Tool and Large FURminator tools The patented FURminator deShedding Tool for Large Dogs quickly and easily removes (without cutting) the loose, dead, undercoat hair that's the underlying source of a pet owner's major complaint: shedding and the allergies and cleanliness problems associated with it. This large FURminator grooming brush's uniquely designed stainless steel edge grabs loose undercoat hair and harmlessly removes it without damaging the topcoat. For added convenience, it has a FURejector button that cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease. By one simple push of the button, the hair is released. Developed specifically for use with large dogs, this FURminator deShedding Tool features a sleek, ergonomic handle that makes it easy to grip. Short and long hair coat breeds have different grooming needs. This user-friendly and effective deShedding tool has been designed to meet the needs of your larger dog's coat. By simply choosing the long or short hair version of this tool, grooming your favorite four-legged friends will be done faster and easier. This tool features a stainless steel edge that reaches deep beneath your dog's long or short topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair quickly and easily. Your pet's lustrous coat is an indication of the superb care you provide for him. By reducing shedding by up to 90%, this FURminator tool will enable you to share your home with your beloved pets, without surrendering it to their pet hair. see more...

• Looking for a brush for my husky. She is currently lookin...3 Answers
Madison G.
Orlando, FL
I have a long haired 70 pound golden shepard who sheds A LOT. I had a number of friends recommend the Furminator to me, but I could not get over the high price. Eventually I caved and the Furminator has been worth every penny. The brush is easy to use, painless for my dog, and cleans itself. A 15 minute brush can fill a trash can with fur. Love this product!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
We use this on our two Golden Retrievers and it has helped keep shedding down. The dogs still shed, but it's less than before. I know they cost more than your average brush but they are worth it! You won't be sorry if you buy.
Kari H.
Boaz, AL
Definitely worth the investment. Especially with the shampoo also. It was recommended by my groomer now I have no idea what I ever did before. It's made a world of difference on my lab mix!
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
We got this at a TJ Maxx or similar store and it's the best thing I've ever used. It's not going to get every piece of hair or prevent shedding, but it certainly helps with our golden retriever and keeps him from having matted or tangled hair, which can lead to hot spots and other skin issues. I try to brush him with this at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes more often. We actually really enjoys it and will sit there for 20-30 minutes while I brush him. I get enough fur off him in one sitting that I could make a puppy with it.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I have 2 very large dogs who shed and have long hair (one is a lab/chow mix!) and this truly works amazingly! I balked at the price the first time, until I used it. It's truly worth every penny. It really gets into that thick deep undercoat and my dogs truly love the feel during and especially when we're done!
Aubrey B.
Best purchase ever for our golden retriever. He sheds so bad! We use this a few times a week and it works like a dream. It's easy to use and pulls off so much hair! Totally worth the purchase.
Elizabeth K.
We had a golden retriever/lab mix and this comb was an absolute lifesaver!! It really got through the thicker base layer and helped get rid of the winter shedding WAY quicker than other brushes!! A MUST HAVE!!
Kim B.
Dearborn, MI
Love this for my lab. Gets the fur out great. I use it outside on the deck because we release so much fur on my one dog it is just crazy , but this works great.
Alexis P.
Best de shedding tool I've ever used. I have a golden retriever and she sheds terrible as the seasons change, this is incredible. A lot less hair on the floor.
Heather G.
We've used this brush on all of our dogs for years. It works excellent on long and short haired dogs and has helped us to reduce indoor shedding immensely!
Tammy V.
Looking for a brush for my husky. She is currently looking her puppy fur but eventually I will need a really good brush for when she starts to shed her adult fur/undercoat. Is this the best brush out there for shedding? Furminator, Inc. FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Large Dogs