Add a Photo

By FURMINATOR, INC.
#143 in Pet First Aid
Gently cleans the ears and reduces odors. Specially formulated for frequent use to clean pets ears. Contains no parabens, artificial colors or chemical dyes. For topical use on dogs and cats over 12 weeks old. Made in the usa. Contains: Water, Propylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Oil Of Eucalyptus. Size: 4.5 oz.
Photos (2)
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I bought this product on Amazon, kinda on a whim while buying other Furminator products. I have a pitbull/lab mix. He doesn't really like you sticking stuff in his ears so it can be challenging to clean his ears but I feel like this does a good job cleaning out the build up and it doesn't seem to irritate his ears at all. I have only used it a couple times but I think I would recommend this to a friend to try with their animal.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I got this for my cat becuase I wanted to try something new and its pretty good he doesnt like when you do it but its effective.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2058 reviews

How well does this actually work?

Join Now