BY FURMINATOR, INC.

FURminator deShedding Tool for Large Dogs - FURminator deShedding Tool and Large FURminator tools The patented FURminator deShedding Tool for Large Dogs quickly and easily removes (without cutting) the loose, dead, undercoat hair that's the underlying source of a pet owner's major complaint: shedding and the allergies and cleanliness problems associated with it. This large FURminator grooming brush's uniquely designed stainless steel edge grabs loose undercoat hair and harmlessly removes it without damaging the topcoat. For added convenience, it has a FURejector button that cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease. By one simple push of the button, the hair is released. Developed specifically for use with large dogs, this FURminator deShedding Tool features a sleek, ergonomic handle that makes it easy to grip. Short and long hair coat breeds have different grooming needs. This user-friendly and effective deShedding tool has been designed to meet the needs of your larger dog's coat. By simply choosing the long or short hair version of this tool, grooming your favorite four-legged friends will be done faster and easier. This tool features a stainless steel edge that reaches deep beneath your dog's long or short topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair quickly and easily. Your pet's lustrous coat is an indication of the superb care you provide for him. By reducing shedding by up to 90%, this FURminator tool will enable you to share your home with your beloved pets, without surrendering it to their pet hair. see more...

• Any tips on how to get my lab to sit still long enough for me to pr...4 Answers
  • Does this deshedding tool hurt the dog in anyway? and how do your d...20 Answers
  • Looking for recommendations for the best products...Be the first to answer!
Buy on PETCO
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
This brush tool is amazing! It grabs all the loose hair from both the top coat and undercoat. I have a pit bull/ lab mix and he sheds non stop, but this brush helps with getting most of it. If I brush him a few times a week I can tell a big difference with the shedding control as opposed to if I brush him once a week. He loves the way it feels and he is so content when he gets brushed with this. The only thing I am upset about it that a few of the teeth have broken off. Not sure why... So that's disappointing since this tool is pricey for a brush. But I would recommend this to a friend for sure. It's a great product.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Modesto, CA
My husband and I have 2 American bulldog/lab mix babies. I would sweep our home practically everyday because our fur babies shed like crazy! We tried a lot of deshedding products but it seemed like we were purchasing a different product every month because nothing worked. We finally came across the furminator, it is on the pricey side but it was worth every dime. Simple to use and my babies even get excited when they see it! The best thing of all, I only need to sweep twice a week!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
This product is amazing if you want to collect enough dog hair to make a nice rug or caftan or possibly stuff a quilt.

Or if you just want to get all that hair off your dog so it doesn't end up on every surface of your home and sometimes in your morning cereal despite the dog still being asleep in the other room.

I highly recommend it, and my dog likes the pampering scratches that go along with using it.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ
I love love love this tool! I have a German Shepard who has more fur than I can even mention. I use this on him and couldn't believe the amount of fur that came off! I could make a sweater out of it! My other small dog could have buried himself in it. The pictures below speak for them self, great tool and left him looking oh so handsome! Much cheaper than taking him to the groomers all the time..
Emma H.
Emma H.
Newport News, VA
As a groomer this furminator is my very best friend. It pulls the undercoat out very nicely while causing no pain to the animal. Most dogs will actually enjoy it as us humans would a good ol back scratch. The grip on the handle is excellent for the thick coats when things can get a little tough. Overall it is a great tool to help de-shed your dog!
Alyshia H.
Alyshia H.
I have a golden retriever and the shedding can get really really bad. This brush helps so much! We use this once a week for about 30 mins. I got this brush from my uncle but I would definitely suggest this to be in anyone's grooming kit. There is also a vacuum attachment you can purchase so the hair doesn't get in the air.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I cannot even say how much I LOVE and need this product in my home! My Chocolate Lab, Chewy, is a shedding machine!! His double coat sheds twice a year in handfuls. We go out in the yard with the Furminator, and I can get unbelievable amounts of hair off of him....and off my carpet. Love love love my Furminator!!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
I bought this at my local Petco thinking that it would help with my dogs shedding problem, unfortunately my dog was terrified of this and therefore it was useless. I feel like this is a good product for those who's animals will allow them to use this on them, it just didn't work out for me or my dog.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Where to even begin, I absolutely love this product. Let me start of by saying I have a Labrador they are shedding machines. I went from sweeping two to three times a day to once every other day. it is easy to use, great for my labs short but tons of fur. I recommend this product to everyone.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best for a dog that never stops shedding! I only have one dog at the moment but with all the hair you'd think I had at least three. This Furminator does an amazing job at keeping the shedding to a minimum. Doesn't hurt that my dog loves to be groomed :). This is a must have.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Littleton, NH
Does this deshedding tool hurt the dog in anyway? and how do your dogs react when using it?
Cody G.
Cody G.
Los Altos, CA
Any tips on how to get my lab to sit still long enough for me to properly brush him???
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Statesboro, GA
Looking for recommendations for the best products or brushes to help with shedding in short haired dogs. Furminator, Inc. FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs Short Hair Large Is it worth the price?