BY FURMINATOR

FURminator Hairball Prevention Waterless Cat Shampoo Specially formulated to help reduce excess shedding and help prevent hairballs without bathing. Enriched with Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids and Safflower Seed Oil. Contains no parabens, artificial colors or chemical dyes. For topical use on cats over 6 weeks old. Features: Helps reduce excess shedding withotu bathing Helps prevent hairballs Made in the USA Item Specifications: Size: 8.5oz Ingredients: Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protetin, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids, Cranberry Seed Oil, Kava Exract, Calendula Extract, Vitamin E, Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera, Papaya Leaf Extract, Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, & Glycerin. see more...

• My cat's been coughing up hairballs lately. Would this help?2 Answers
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I think this works well for preventing hair balls and matted fur. If I see a little matte forming on my cat, I spray this on her and it looseings up
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
This product is amazing. We saw a decrease in hairballs. We also noticed that an allergic family member had less of a reaction to our cats.
Robin G.
This is a great product, I have 2 cats with very thick fur who used to get hairballs 1-2 times a week and this has helped reduce that to about once a month or less. It's a great help for them.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
My cat's been coughing up hairballs lately. Would this help?