Furminator Hairball Prevention Waterless Spray

by FURminator

Helps reduce excess shedding & prevents hairballs in cats without bathing. No Parabens No Chemical Dyes Cruelty Free

My cat's been coughing up hairballs lately. Would this help?
Start your review of Furminator Hairball Prevention Waterless Spray!
López R.
So I use this on my puppy and I love how easy it is to use and the fragrance (it’s a baby powder scent). The down side to this is that it gives my puppy dandruff.
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
This product is amazing. We saw a decrease in hairballs. We also noticed that an allergic family member had less of a reaction to our cats.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
I think this works well for preventing hair balls and matted fur. If I see a little matte forming on my cat, I spray this on her and it looseings up
Robin G.
Charlottetown , PE
This is a great product, I have 2 cats with very thick fur who used to get hairballs 1-2 times a week and this has helped reduce that to about once a month or less. It's a great help for them.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente he usado algunos de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad
Robyn J.
Winnipeg , MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this one a month on our cat just to try and keep the hairballs to a minimum but I also find it helps with the dry skin underneath. He doesn't seem to mind it and it's a great price for the product.