BY FURMINATOR #24 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator Deshedding Tool enables you to share your home with your dog, without surrendering it to his hair. Used and recommended by veterinarians, groomers and pet professionals, this tool is guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb! Features: Short hair stainless steel edge reaches deep beneath your dog's short topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease Sleek, ergonomic handle makes the tool easy to grip Note: Tool is designed for coats shorter than 2". Toy Dog: 1.25" edge (for dogs up to 10 lbs.) Small Dog: 1.75" edge (for dogs up to 20 lbs.) Medium Dog: 2.65" edge (for dogs up 21-50 lbs.) Large Dog: 4" edge (for dogs 51-90 lbs.) Giant Dog: 5" edge (for dogs over 90 lbs.) see more...

• I've been looking at buying this for sometime but the hig...6 Answers
  • Does this trim the hair at all? It looks sharp like it wo...1 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a product that works on my box...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Erica L.
Lewisport, KY
So we have a 130 pound great dane boy. He's the sweetest! And even though every where that we researched and read and looked said that they did not shed, THEY DO. This tool literally gets all his hair out. I can brush him 2-3 times a week and it gets out a ton of hair every single time. The price was/is high, but it is worth it. I would buy it 1,000 times over. We got ours from pet smart, and the prices are pretty similar everywhere from what I've seen, so it shouldn't matter where you purchase.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wouldn't say that my dog sheds TOO much, but he does shed. I've tried other combs and brushes and he would alwaaaays squeal and move. However with this brush, he just lays there and let's me brush him. The result? Omg I didn't even know he would have that much loose hair. I usually get a big fur ball at the end of his weekly brushing. He likes it and I like that that hair is not on my bed and clothes :)
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
My roommates lab, Marshall, sheds like crazy. We literally have to sweep the floor every day. This tool not only helps that, but it makes his coat more shiny. He honestly looks like a young pup again!
Bryanna B.
This product is worth every penny! I have a German Shepard who sheds like crazy, and this helps every time! It doesn't hurt her at all or make her skin burn like other products! Defiantly recommend
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 6 dogs from torts to shepards to poodles and let me tell you this has worked amazing in all of them. My Shepard sheds like crazy but I have found the solution to be able to keep his hairs off my clothes and furniture
Erika C.
Fairview , NJ

I find it an excellent product and a very good tool facilitates the work of brushing and removes all dead hair
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Works wonders! I have 2 shedding small dogs and this brush takes out all theirs loose hair! You have to decide when enough is enough cuz it just keeps coming!
Crystal L.
Bronx, NY
Love this thing! My Pomeranian takes a lot of brushing in order to avoid shedding, this cuts down my brushing time by half the amount of work ūüĎć
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
Life changing. I have a husky German shepherd mix and his hair is my worst nightmare. I got this tool last year and it has been a GOD SEND. I use it often 2x a year when he blows his coat and it has saved my life - cannot express this enough. The amount of undercoat it is able to get is incredible. He lets me do it- and it's easy to clean the fur out. If you have a dog that sheds YOU NEED THIS.
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
Nothing compares to this for deshedding thick undercoats. A good brushing every other day really does cut down on the shedding. Not recommended for dogs with extremely short hair though (pits, great danes, boxers, etc) because the hair is not thick enough to protect from the brush. Try a rubber curry brush for that type of hair!
Brittany B.
New Palestine, IN
I've been looking at buying this for sometime but the high price has made me nervous.. is it worth it?
Jaden V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this work well? I've seen it lots lately
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Can it be used on cats too? Where do you buy it?
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have been trying to find a product that works on my boxer. We have tried the gloves and long rollers, and don't even try to point a vacuum in his direction. Anyone with short haired dogs had success with this product?
Michelle P.
Is this safe for little dogs? How often should one use it on their fur babies?