BY FURMINATOR #18 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator Deshedding Tool enables you to share your home with your dog, without surrendering it to his hair. Used and recommended by veterinarians, groomers and pet professionals, this tool is guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb! Features: Short hair stainless steel edge reaches deep beneath your dog's short topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease Sleek, ergonomic handle makes the tool easy to grip Note: Tool is designed for coats shorter than 2". Toy Dog: 1.25" edge (for dogs up to 10 lbs.) Small Dog: 1.75" edge (for dogs up to 20 lbs.) Medium Dog: 2.65" edge (for dogs up 21-50 lbs.) Large Dog: 4" edge (for dogs 51-90 lbs.) Giant Dog: 5" edge (for dogs over 90 lbs.) see more...

• I've been looking at buying this for sometime but the high price ...6 Answers
  • Does this trim the hair at all? It looks sharp like it would. 1 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a product that works on my boxer. We h...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Works wonders! I have 2 shedding small dogs and this brush takes out all theirs loose hair! You have to decide when enough is enough cuz it just keeps coming!
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
My fur baby sheds like crazy and this thing is a miracle. I've never had him shaved and do not plan on it. I highly recommend this, its well worth the money.
Crystal L.
Bronx, NY
Love this thing! My Pomeranian takes a lot of brushing in order to avoid shedding, this cuts down my brushing time by half the amount of work ūüĎć
Katherine D.
FORT LAUDERDALE
We have 2 dogs and this comb saves us so much vacuuming each week. It's a little expensive but worth every penny!
Erika C.
Fairview , NJ

I find it an excellent product and a very good tool facilitates the work of brushing and removes all dead hair
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really great tool I have two dogs and it really helps with there shedding and getting into there under coat.
Erin Y.
Great product. Gets the fur out so well! Helps keep my house clean of all the dog fur!
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
This is a must for anyone who has a fur baby. It is a very fine brush that collects even the finest of hairs. It works as a de-shedder. It's amazing how many lose hairs it collects. It has a neat little button you press to release the hairs from the comb and continue brushing. 1 handed brushing! I use this brush on my short-haired cat every morning. I pull out lots of hair when it's shedding season, but a small amount day-to-day. I have noticed a dramatic difference in the amount of cat rogue hairs around the house since using this daily. I will never use a regular pet brush again.
Diane H.
It does work wonders but i've used similar products for cheaper that are just as good
Brittany B.
New Palestine, IN
I've been looking at buying this for sometime but the high price has made me nervous.. is it worth it?
Jaden V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this work well? I've seen it lots lately
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Can it be used on cats too? Where do you buy it?
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have been trying to find a product that works on my boxer. We have tried the gloves and long rollers, and don't even try to point a vacuum in his direction. Anyone with short haired dogs had success with this product?
Michelle P.
Is this safe for little dogs? How often should one use it on their fur babies?