BY FURMINATOR

Start your puppy on a lifelong grooming routine with the FURminator My FURst Groomer. It is specially designed to offer a soothing, massaging experience when brushing puppies, while keeping hair clean and healthy. Features: The interchangeable slicker brush and comb are easy to use and safe and gentle on delicate skin Soft slicker brush has specially designed bristles with pattern angle tips Push button on handle to change grooming attachments Handle has ergonomic design that reduces fatigue and textured grip that won't slip Curved comb has a special contoured shape with spacious teeth for gentle combing see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monica E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brush and comb set is great for my small mixed breed dog. His ear fur always gets tangled so the comb is great to detangle his fur before I brush him down. The brush is good because of the angled teeth so it catches all the hair and gets deep into his coat. It is pretty expensive for a brush and comb though so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Melissa r.
I love this product . I have a husky and I use this on his dense coat it helps a lot!! You should see the amount of fur it removes. I also use it on my cat n he loves it
Andrea P.
venezuela , edo miranda
I have a cocker puppy - 5 months old. I have been using this brush on her twice daily for the past 3 months. As she has fluffy, longish hair, the brush does an excellent job capturing any loose hairs and gently combing through tangles. in fact, it has kept our house virtually fur (hair) free as well as our clothing. We are incredibly particular about cleanliness and this brush has truly been our saving grace.