Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Ultra Premium Dog Shampoo uploaded by Rose R.

BY FURMINATOR

This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the FURminator deShedding Shampoo coats and releases the undercoat during the bath to help protect against excessive shedding. Enriched with Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids, Calendula Extract and Papaya Leaf Extract. Professional pet products. Features: Helps protect against excessive shedding Used For: Cats Health Consideration: Grooming Weight: 32 fl oz Dimensions: 3.25" deep, 3.25" wide, 9.75" high Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. see more...

• How well does this work? And would it be too drying on my...1 Answers
  • My dog sheds so bad. I can't keep the hair off anything! ...2 Answers
Rose R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two malamutes they shed so much this product really helps with their hair and smells great! It gets all the excess hair off just have to make sure.you keep brushing!!!
Casey S.
Pawnee
This is the best shampoo that I have found for my two fur babies. I have a mini Aussie and a heeler that are both in the house this helps so much with their shedding. I have it on auto shipment so I never run out!
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog shampoo I've used. I bought this product because of my dogs shedding problem and was highly impressed. My dogs are medium sized french bulldogs. I washed them with the de-shedding shampoo and towel dried then went to brush with a shed ending brush and barely had to brush them because the shampoo worked so well. It's a thick formula so it takes very little to wash one dog. The smell is great and long lasting and the deshedding results are worth every penny spent. I highly tecommmend.
Jocelyn W.
Wichita
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love furminator products! Its the only brand I use for de shedding at my grooming salon works best if used with FURminator® deShedding Conditioner size: 16 Fl Oz
Emily G.
One of my dogs had shed so bad that I thought to try this. Probably one of the best shampoos/conditioners for my dogs. I had received many compliments from people, including the vet at how shiny their coats were. Great stuff. I highly recommend it.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
As far as getting the dog clean, yes, this got my dogs clean. The claim that is will help with shedding- NOPE. Please, spend your money on a different shampoo, this is just a marketing ploy, I tried many times to no avail.
heather b.
Love it. I use the shampoo as well as the conditioner. My dogs are so soft after especially the on e with the thick coarse hair. It helps with his shedding too. He defiantly sheds less
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is awesome, it smells great and it is awesome for white dogs. It helps to reduce shedding immensely and brighten white Coats
Laurie B.
Austin, TX
My dog sheds so bad. I can't keep the hair off anything! I've have the Furminator deshedding tool and love it. How well does this product work on short haired dogs?!
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How well does this work? And would it be too drying on my dog who has dry skin?