Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Short Haired Cat Tool

Short Hair deShedding Tools for Cats feature patented deShedding edges designed to reach beneath the short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair. Used and recommended by professional groomers and veterinarians, FURminator deShedding Tools for Cats reduce shedding up to 90% and prevent dangerous hairballs from developing. Short Hair deShedding Tools for Cats are designed for coats shorter than 2 inches, and available in large and small sizes for optimal results and quicker, more efficient deShedding.

Is this worth the price?
Does this work well with short hair cats, no harsh tugging on their fur?
Does this work on corgis? [user:jessicaf78]
Start your review of Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Short Haired Cat Tool!
Product Highlights
“My cat loves getting brushed and it really cuts down on the amount she sheds.” in 1 review
“this brush is yes more expensive then other brushes, but works so much better and its so much easier to get the fur out of the brush.” in 1 review
Columbus, OH
This is the BEST Pet brush I have ever used! The amount of hair that comes out of my kitty cats coat is unbelievable when I use this on her. She love it and I know after a grooming session with this product I will have both a happy kitty and two happy pet parents! Her hair is in the trash instead of all over the house!
Brooklyn, NY
Forget every other pet brush you own! This is hands down the best! Pros: it gets deep and pulls up SO much extra hair! My cats also love the feeling of it scratching them. This more than met my expectations. Cons: the eject button doesn't work very well and you have to eject every one or two brushes.
Cat / Small
Great tool. My cat has longer hair so using this always does the trick. Super easy to use not too expensive and really works for the price. Had mine for almost two years and it's still going strong. Definitely would recommend and buy again.
Frisco, TX
My cat sheds so much during the summer time, I have to sweep every day. Until I got this little tool. It takes off ALL of the dead hair that holds to my cat. The only con is it does pull my cats skin, and it can cause pain if used too often. It is very reasonably priced and last forever.
Cat / Medium
This is the best brush ever I wish I bought it sooner! Everytime I get it out my cat runs up to me so excited. It not only helps with shedding but does a great job of softening my cats hair. It is a relaxing treat for him and interesting to see how much hair this furminator takes off!
Las vegas , NV
my cat doesnt like it so I have to have my fiancé distract her and she will forget all about it it takes alot of hair out by simply combing her with it it reduced sheading up to 50% and it is small and completely harmless
Cat, Fish / Small
Los Angeles, CA
This product is incredible, and hands-down the best cat brush/comb I've ever used. The first time I used it, I was SHOOK - the loose fur comes off with such ease. I jokingly call it the "fur scraper" because it feels like I'm scraping the cat down. The price tag is high, but if you get it on sale it's totally worth it.
Cat / Medium
I was initially very turned off by the price--especially for a cat brush. However, this brush is amazing and my cat loves it. The brush is wonderful at catching all of the hair and holding it in place and it's gentle on my cat's skin. Absolutely a must have cat product.
Cat / Small
This tool helps me make mini fur cats- of my cats. Needless to say this thing is a huge help with removing fur. It's worth the money and hearing the kittens purr during their brushing times is very relaxing. I'm happy with it and so are the cats every time we use it.
Cat, Fish, Other / Small, Medium
Newark , DE
My cats are kind of in between medium and short hair, so I have found that the short hair Furminator works best. I don't get much hair from their bodies, but I get A LOT from their back end and tail. It's easy to use and super easy to remove hair from the brush as well.
Cat / Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Have you tried Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Short Haired Cat Tool? How’d you and your fur baby like it? My girl has a double coat and sheds constantly so I’m hoping this will help.
robin K. • 9 months ago