Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Shampoo

by FURminator

FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo is a unique blend of natural ingredients that helps protect against excessive shedding leaving a healthy shiny coat. Professional pet products for Pet Parents who care. Features: Enriched with Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids, Calendula Extract and Papaya Leaf Extract Includes: 1 deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo Intended For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin and Coat Size: 16 fluid ounces Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.

Need help! Looking for a deshedding shampoo for my black lab that seems to never stop shedding. However- she has sensitive skin. Any ideas how harsh this may be or if the ingredients are natural?
Is it worth the cost?
Does this really work? My dogs hair is everywhere and always on my clothes no matter what I try! #dogloverproblems #doghair
Start your review of Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Pantego, NC
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Shampoo uploaded by Lisa T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed with this dog shampoo! Just received my second bottle! Smells good! And works well with shedding lab dogs! Also promotes healthy skin and coat! I like it doesn’t have parabens or chemical dyes
Dog / Medium
Sugar Land, TX
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Shampoo uploaded by Demetria J.
I have 3 dogs that shed, including a Pitbull that developed skin allergies, which makes her shed excessively. Because of this, she has to be bathe weekly. She loves to roll around after her bath, getting hair EVERYWHERE! We tried many other de-shedding shampoos and none of them removed the hair as effectively as  Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Shampoo . After the first use, I noticed that not a lot of hair came off on the towel after she was dry. After about the third time, we didn't notice any hair shed. Ive already repurchased this product! It is my go to shampoo for the double-coated and slick coated fur babies. It has helped control all of my dogs' shedding.
Dog / Small
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Shampoo uploaded by Alexa C.
I have a 5 month old Labrador retriever puppy and, although she isn’t a long haired dog, she sheds like crazy!! This shampoo (and the matching conditioner) have made her shedding much more manageable! I don’t know how I ever got by without it in the past with my other fur babies. It is super easy to use, obviously, and it minimizes shedding by I surmise at least half. I now don’t have to vacuum every day or every two days.. which is a win in my book!!
Cat, Dog / Medium
Richmond
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer P.
My dog is not a big fan of baths to begin with, so once we finally get her in, we want to make sure she’s super clean and get off as much fur as we can in the water. This stuff does a great job! It also leaves her fur feeling extra soft which is always great for cuddles once she’s dried off. Highly recommend!
Dog / Large
Our dog sheds moderately, this shampoo controls this as long as you also keep brushing your dog. It helps keep the crazy snow fall of dog hair at bay. Not saying this will completely solve all your problems, but definitely improves it a lot. The scent is nice, not overpowering which is good, because strong scents could irritate the dog a bit.
Dog / Medium
I love this shampoo for my pup. She has short hair but she can shed like no ones business. I have found when using this shampoo I see a reduction in shedding. It’s not a miracle cure for shedding but it does help cut it down. Especially when used with the furminator brush
I use this in combination with the conditioner. It makes my dog's hair so soft and I notice so much hair comes out during her bath and when I blow dry her afterwards. The shampoo also smells great. It helps remove hair during her bath but so does some other shampoos. However, I love this product and it's the only thing I use on her.
Cat, Dog / Small, Medium
Las Vegas
Paired with a furminator brush, this shampoo is amazing! Really helps with a deshedding and my dogs didn't seem to mind it. Pretty decent smell. I was impressed and would buy this again! High quality and works.
Cat, Dog / Small, Medium, Large
Des Moines, IA
Love this shampoo. My Golden Retriever doesn't shed that much however he has long hair that needs to be maintained regularly. This shampoo is awesome because it makes his fur feel SO soft, especially when paired with the Furminator brand deShedding Conditioner!
Cat, Dog / Medium
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
This works great if you know how to groom your dog. This works for all dogs who are very hairy. If your dog is not really a shedder and you use this product, it will only make it worse. I have a pit bull and wouldn’t use this. It’s all about how you groom them.
Cat, Dog / Large
Ask a question to the Influenster community...