Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool

Long Hair deShedding Tools for Cats feature patented deShedding edges designed to reach deep beneath the long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair. Used and recommended by professional groomers and veterinarians, FURminator deShedding Tools for Cats reduce shedding up to 90% and prevent dangerous hairballs from developing. Long Hair deShedding Tools for Cats are designed for coats longer than 2 inches, and available in large and small sizes for optimal results and quicker, more efficient deShedding.

Does this really help with long hair ? I'm in need of a good brush
Does it really help with shedding?
Start your review of Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool!
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool uploaded by Angela J.
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: PETCO
Keeping my Gypsy girls fur tangle and mat free is quite a job. The furminator works get to remove small mats quickly. It's a little pricey, but beats out all the cheap knock offs. I love that I can push a button to drop off the accumulated hair without having to release my other hand, holding down my kitty. #nationalpetday
Louisville
This product is amazing! I have three cats and one of which is a giant furball, plus he’s pretty old so he doesn’t wash himself enough and his hair clumps easily. I brushed him with this tool for about fifteen minutes and there was a whole new cat out of the fur I removed! His coat is now clean and shiny and even seems healthier! This removes dead ends as well as small matts. But be careful not to brush to long in one area, particularly around the spine, because it will thin out the hair and can cause irritation. It’s a little pricey but it can replace ALL of the brushes in your home!
Englewood, CO
I have a very long haired, 15 lb., Ragdoll cat. While their hair is silky and does not matte or tangle much, he sheds like crazy! Between my long blonde hair and his long white hair, I wish I would have reconsidered dark hardwoods, haha. This brush was recommended to me by my neighbor. While it is expensive, it works really well. I would buy one for all of my friends who have cats if it was cheaper. I have used the dog one on my friends golden retriever, and it works extremely well for that too. But one, you won't regret it.
Conshohocken, PA
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool uploaded by tara P.
I have 3 long haired boys and this keeps them all looking great. 2 of them don’t have a lot of problems with matting but the third has very dense thick fur with an under coat (half Persian half main coon). This is an absolute must have for this guy. In the winter I had to brush him practically every day to keep his fur from matting. This tool is amazing! Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool #catlove
I own 4 cats, one of which is very long haired with a thick undercoat. This brush is an absolute life-saver with her. Not only does it keep her from shedding all over my apartment, but it helps her get rid of all the extra undercoat fur during the summer to keep from overheating. I own the shorthair brush and two sized dog brushes as well and they are totally worth the money. They are pricey for brushes, but they really do the job and last (unlike some of the cheap slicker brush options out there)
Cat, Dog, Other / Small, Medium, Large
Spotsylvania , VA
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool uploaded by Eileen L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
So worth it! I had a lot of issues with my Ellie shedding but now once a week we groom her with this brush & tackle the week with a lot less hair around the house! Definitely met our expectations and I would recommend this brunch if you’re having a lot of hair shedding from your kitty. Also, it helps to have a container to hold the hair in while deshedding. Just an easier clean up tip!
Dallas
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool uploaded by Boo the Deaf Kitty @.
Sophia has the thickest hair and it matts very easily if not kept thin. This is a great comb for that. The edge is not sharp like a knife but it does thin the hair and remove loose hair better than most. I also use this on Boo but I'm careful not to thin his hair too much. I use one designed for short haired kitties on her sisfur.
 These are well worth the money
 These are well worth the money
Cat / Medium
San Antonio , TX
Furminator FURminatorA deShedding Long Haired Cat Tool uploaded by Kate B.
If you have a Persian cat or a ragdoll or pretty much any type of cat with long hair + you hate cat hair or any pet hair anywhere else but on the cat = you will love this brush. It is the only brush that gets rid of that undercoat layer which is the one that sheds. Other brushes Judy dont get it. It doesnt hurt your cat, but really grooms them. We have no cat hair anywhere at all.
Cat / Small, Medium
Timonium, MD
This brush is amazing. I have a medium hair cat and she hated when I used a regular brush on her. This she will at least let me brush her for a solid ten minutes. It gets so much dead fur off of her it's amazing. I gave to out a towel down or my carpet is covered! Now you can buy these at a regular store and they are 30 dollars and up but of you have prime it's only 12.50!!!! You can't beat that price for the quality of the brush. It also has a ve ry comfortable handle.
Cat / Small, Medium
State Univ, AR
I was so apprehensive about this product... but it was well worth the money. I couldn’t figure out how to help with my cat’s shedding, but then this worked better than I could have imagined. It got all of her loose hair off... you couldn’t even understand how much hair I got off of her... it was unbelievable. Now she has stopped shedding almost completely and has not thrown up hairballs. This is the brush you need if you are a cat owner!