FURminator FURFLEXtrade; Comfort Edge Contoured deShedding Dog Tool uploaded by Keandra P.

BY FURMINATOR

Minimize loose hair from shedding in your home with the help of the FURminator FURFLEX Comfort Edge Dog deShedding Tool. This easy-to-use grooming tool conforms to your pet;s natural build and shape, and has proven to reduce loose hair from shedding by up to 90%! Customizable for different lengths and types of dog hair, it is the perfect tool for multi-pet homes. Features: Conforms to pet;s natural build and shape Customizable for all pet hair lengths and types Regular use stimulates natural oil production for healthy skin and coat FURejector button releases hair with ease Secure FURmLock technology Includes: Comfort Edge deShedding Head, FURFlex Handle Intended Pet(s): Cat Color: Yellow, Black Product Dimensions: 5 in x 2.5 in x 6.88 in Product Weight: .717 lb, .617 lb Instructions: The FURminator Comfort Edge deShedding Tool is recommended for use on shedding breeds. Consult your veterinarian if you are unsure if your pet has an undercoat. Use the Stainless steel DeShedding edge to reach through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging the coat. Available Sizes: Small: Up to 20 lb Medium: 21 to 50 lb Large: 51 to 90 lb Extra Large: Over 90 lb Size: Medium. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I've used the Original Furminator for years on our double coated golden/lab mix. I was in petsmart when I saw that they created a new slightly curved Furminator that really works better than the straight edged original. It contours his body so well that in my opinion it gets more of his dead undercoat during one swipe! Plus, the handle is detachable and they added a whole line of attachments to personalize your needs. It's awesome! I highly recommend upgrading!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Adena, OH
I have 2 labs that shed like you wouldn't believe! Using this brush even once a week makes a HUGE difference in the amount of hair scattered all over my house. The best part? The little button that pushes all of the excess hair off of the brush without having to touch it! Love it! I've had mine for at least 5 years and never regretted this purchase once!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
My dog is an Australian Cattle dog/ Border Collie mix so he has the long Border Collie fur with a dense layer of short fur underneath that. This tool gets to that dense short fur & he gets very excited when I pull it out. He'll sit very still while I go over his entire body & I always get a huge pile of fur every time I use it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
I recently purchased this and it did a great job getting all the hair from my cats and dog. I have a comb that does equally as good of a job as the Furminator but this has the nice grip handle and the button to expel the combed fur. I do think the price is a little ridiculous but I got mine brand new at a discount.
Michelle a.
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Pet Lover Expert
Very happy with this product! My dog needs to be brushed regularly and I find that after using this brush for a few weeks the time between brushes has gotten slightly longer. The curved design is really great and helps to get more hair for every stroke! Definitely recommend this as well as all furminator products.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I have a lab husky mix. Can you say SHEDDING? This brush takes off all the hair that he would normally shake off. My dog loves it when I use it. He never fusses. Just sits there and loves to be brushed. Go buy one now!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
If your dog sheds a lot, I definitely recommend this! My guy has short to medium hair and sheds like its his job. I use this weekly on him and have noticed a drastic difference in his shedding!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Hudson, SD
I purchased this for my corgi as she has a double coat. It was pretty expensive but does an awesome job at removing her undercoat. I like how it has detachable heads that can be changed.
Susie B.
Susie B.
Memphis, TN
The person who created this is a god. My house is cleaner and I am saner. Praise the god of furmination. Just be careful not to press too hard and listen to your pup's signals.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Must have for double coated dogs! It takes out about 100 brushes for every one haha my regular brushes don't hold a candle to it