Furminator Dog Nail Clippers

Dogs need their nails trimmed on a regular basis, usually every 3 to 4 weeks. Untrimmed nails can affect the comfort and health of dogs. As a result these dogs develop sore feet, legs and hips and overall discomfort. Just walking with too long nails can be a painful experience. Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria to a minimum Adjustable nail guide allows you to select the safe cutting depth Super sharp, stainless steel cutting edges insure a clean, even cut without crushing the nail Easy-grip handles help you feel secure when trimming nails

Who else struggles with trimming? My dog tries to bite me. Any tips? Besides groomers. ?
Do these work better than the electric ones? My dog gets terrified when she hears the nose and hates the way they trim. Do these usually work better?
Do the clippers work? Are they easy to handle?
Start your review of Furminator Dog Nail Clippers!
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Furminator Dog Nail Clippers uploaded by Shelby C.
My dogs absolutely hate having their nails cut so I typically have it done at the vet. I got these in hopes of making it easier on us all but they didn’t. Not the fault of the manufacturer by any means. The clippers are well made, sturdy and grip well in your hand. The clipper part is sharp and cut through my large dogs nails easily when I could get a nail here or there. There is also a guard you can use if you want to ensure to not cut the nail too short. The nail clippers are at a decent price point for the quality, I think I paid like $19.99. I would recommend these to someone who’s dog doesn’t fight them when it comes time to get a nail trim because they really are good nail clippers.
Jessica  G.
Becker, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Furminator Dog Nail Clippers uploaded by Jessica  G.
I like that there is a stopper on it to prevent cutting nails too short. I have a purebred Weimaraner and used to always have trouble clipping his nails because they are so dark and hard to see the blood line. Since buying this. No issues 😎 and a happy dog!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,548 reviews
These work really well if you have a dog they will sit there and let you cut his nails mine unfortunately were not it takes too long to get a nail in the right spot in mine will bite you so I would recommend to pet owners who have a dog who will sit still and let you cut your nails
Jessica B.
Cumberland, RI
Love these while they lasted. My go too nail clippers for my 80lb American staff however they keep jamming up now but I wouldn’t fault the product for it, I have had them a long time now and my dog has thick nails!
Denise  M.
Watertown, NY
So easy to do my dogs nails. I haven’t done them for me for a while because the first time I ever did and I made her bleed so I’ve always had the groomers cut her nails. But with this tool I feel a bit more comfortable and I do a little at a time and she’s OK with it
Shelby  W.
Beaverton, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are a little tough for my pit bull’s thinker nails, but I make a point of clipping them after bath time so her nails have been soaking in water. Super reasonably priced.
Kym B.
Laurel, MD
Works great on my cats claws. My cats love it. Easy to use and easy on the cats claws. My cats do t fight me on claw cutting day.. I recommend this for dogs and cats.
Jessica R.
Bellevue, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does it’s job, but not worth the price! You can find the same thing that will do the same job at Walmart for half the price!
Katie  P.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best pair of nail trimmers j have ever had. They have held up for about 3 years now and I use the weekly on multiple size dogs! I have switched most of my clients over to the dremel as my preferred method, cut I still sometimes have to clip first! I wish I knew how to get them sharpened?!
Elizabeth  H.
Riverview, FL
After battling with these and my 154lb dog I just Decided to take her to the groomer