Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair

Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat FURejector button releases hair with ease Ergonomic handle for comfort and easy use Remove loose hair without damaging the coat or cutting the skin when used as directed deShedding tool for large (51-90 lbs) dogs with long hair

Calling all dog parents! What are your favorite grooming tools for shedding season? My go to is the Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair!
Are these good for huskies then, I've heard different things? As husky owners may know blow out season is in full swimg FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs
Does this work for Australian Shepherds? I’ve heard it only makes the hair look choppy because it pulls the hair. Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair
Start your review of Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair!
Saige R.
West Monroe, LA
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Saige R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
If I was able to give it more than 5 stars I would! I used it on my German Shepherd, OMG it worked fantastic he’s looking like a totally different pup. Tremendous results, filled up many small grocery bags on our first use ( after only 20 minutes). Can’t wait to final results! Fantastic quality and great results Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair
Christina S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Christina S.
This works wonderful on my dog. I have a “short” haired border collie so his hair is still long. He just isn’t as fluffy. This definitely has to be done outside because the fur you brush off will fly away. But it removes so much of the loose fur so his shedding isn’t as bad. We try and do it monthly for him. I totally recommend.
Kristi C.
Elkville, IL
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Kristi C.
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair this product I bought for my Saint Bernard when she was 8wks old. As she grew and her adult hair came in, when I used this product I would find large bald patches in her fur. This product breaks off the hair. I do not recommend using this product on long haired dogs.
Gina C.
Norfolk, VA
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Gina C.
This dog sheds like CRAZY. More than any other dog I've ever met. This is the only brush that seems to get almost all of his loose hair out and minimize shedding. We've had the same comb for probably about 7 years now and still in great condition.
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Jennifer S.
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair I love this tool because it reaches thru the topcoat to take out the loose undercoat hair without pulling or snagging to hurt my dogs. I have 3 large dogs and they all love grooming time thanks to this tool. The hair doesn’t fly off loose because it stays in the tool until you press the button to release. I highly recommend it and it totally worth it!!
Ashlyn M.
Natchez, MS
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Ashlyn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love! This is the best shedding tool that I’ve used. I have TWO huskies and live in the hot south, which means lots of shedding. My favorite part about this shedding tool is the button. The button allows you to easily remove the fur off out of the teeth of the brush, which makes for easy clean up. Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair (picture below is one of my huskies, her name is Harley)
Karson C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Karson C.
This brush is great for long haired dogs with undercoats. I used it for years on my big fluffy shepherd mix to remove her excess fur. She would she’d like crazy and this brush got so much of it out! It doesn’t irritate the skin but does a great job at removing the undercoat
Danielle T.
Holiday, FL
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Danielle T.
This is fantastic on my Shepherd. The only down side is we would need another one for our Ridgeback. It really works. I swear, we can brush out a whole dog with this thing.
Meghan V.
Sabattus, ME
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Meghan V.
I have been using this for 3 years on my pittie mix. It gets all the loose hairs and we definitely notice a decrease in shedding. It’s super easy to clean and he doesn’t mind getting brushed with this tool unlike most brushes that seem to poke him. I would definitely recommend
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
Furminator Dog deShedding Tool - Long Hair uploaded by Pinkie D.
Love to use this on my 18 lb long haired cat! He loves how it feels when he is brushed & I have less hair to clean up around the house! It works great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel R.
wrexham
il y a 19 jours
Tina S. il y a 12 jours
I had a husky for 13 years. I do have the FURminator and it's pretty amazing. However, just be very careful. You can brush with it for a bit, but be aware of how much you are brushing, and also, when you are getting too close to the skin you need to stop. Some people will state not to use this, but I think it is gear more towards those who do not follow directions. The husky fur also keeps them cool, to an extent. I have seen people shave these poor babies (when I know you know is a big NO!) and it's a horrible situation. So, yes, the FURminator is AWESOME just be careful as you get past the first three or four mountains of fur.
Pj W.