BY FURMINATOR

FURminator Dog deShedding Tool The Edge on Shedding! No rake, brush, or comb comes close to the FURminator deShedding Tool. Precision-designed for every dog size and hair length, this tool makes grooming faster and more efficient. Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any other grooming tool. Features: Stainless Steel Blade Choose between Short Hair (for coats up to 2 inches long) and Long Hair (for coats longer than 2 inches) Reaches beneath your dog's topcoat to gently remove her undercoat and loose hair Used and recommended by veterinarians and grooming professionals Item Specifications: Sizes: Toy: Up to 10lbs Small: Up to 20lbs Medium: 21-50lbs Large: 51-90lbs Giant: Over 90lbs Blade Width: Toy: 1.25" Small: 1.75" Medium: 2.65" Large: 4" Giant: 5 see more...

• Would this be good for a boxer!?1 Answers
  • How Well does this product work on a short haired pit bul...1 Answers
Brittany R.
My dog does nothing but shed, so having this product around has worked wonders for our dogs coat as well as our home. It removes so much hair from the undercoat and since it’s reasonably priced, I definitely recommend keeping one in the home!
Madeline J.
Dover, DE
Very effective on my husky! It does cut the undercoat, so that is something to be aware of. But it does help with the shedding a bit! The handle is comfortable to hold, and the brush head is very durable! I only give it 4/5 because my dog doesn’t like it as much as other brushes.
Brittany A.
Whitesburg, GA
Used to work at petsmart as a groomer. I absolutely love this product! It's a tad pricey but, the money you spend in lint roller sheets will add up! What I think I love the most about this brush is that the built-in is wonderful and gets out u see coat from your dog! Also, you don't have to stick your hands in the brush to grab the hair out. All you do is push the grey button it cleans out the hair and you can keep going!! It's a must have!
Arielle S.
This Product works wonders for removing the under-coat in many dogs! I would caution others to not push too hard with this product as this is almost like a razor blade and can cause mirco scratches in the skin of the dog and could potentially lead to a skin infection. Light pressure works best!
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Works wonders! My dog doesn't have long hair but it gets down into his undercoat. Perfect for the spring shedding. Oh! He loves it by the way its like going to a salon and the stylist scratches your head. lol.
Wendy J.
Jacksonville, FL
The furminator is a fantastic deshedding tool. We use this at the veterinary clinic I work at for brushing out pets after their baths. This is one of these best products on the market for shedding dogs.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I liked how easy it was to clean up when we had one for the cats, we ended up getting one for my dog recently. It seems to be very gentle on the dog. Doesn't seem to tug.
Amy P.
Bangor, PA
This brush is the best for getting hair off of my dog. I have a french bulldog who sheds quite a bit and use this brush on him several times a week.
Tammy D.
Buffalo, WY
Found that it actually does more damage to the hair verses removing dead hair. I got the same amount using a good shampoo and bathing practices.
Kristal E.
My dog is part great pyrenese, so his fur is really fluffy and dense. This bad boy worked wonders on his shedding without just ripping out fur.
Erin M.
Maryville, TN
How Well does this product work on a short haired pit bull? her fur it pretty thick tho.
Christina B.
Would this be good for a boxer!?