FURminator

16%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
spring equals shedding season in our household. Our dog hates water and he really doesn’t need baths (look it up, its a husky thing), so deshedding while bathing him is not really a good option for us. Before i found this product, we were just brushing him dry, and first of all, it was not as effective and second, the fur would fly all over! This waterless spray smells really nice and helps brush and get all that deep tangled undercoat, and it really helps keeping the fluff all together in the brush, instead of flying all over. The difference in how much fur I get with vs without this spray, is INSANEEEE!! Highly highly recommend.
5 / 5
I have three pups who all shred. What’s even worse is they all have different color fur so I see it on every surface. I started using this deshedding spray a year ago after bath time and it has freely helped reduce hair loss. Make sure you brush your pup really well after bath time and application of the spray.
5 / 5
I absolutely love furminator brand anything! Having 1 husky is bad enough but 2 is twice the trouble. With furminator I never have to worry about bad blow outs again. It's super affordable and after a good bath with conditioner and brushing my huskies never have tufts of hair flying around.