BY FURMINATOR

FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Conditioner is a moisturizing mix that will help reduce excessive shedding by releasing your pets undercoat during their baths. - Helps reduce excessive shedding - Releases the undercoat during the bath - Enriched with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, chamomille extract & Aloe Vera This Ultra Premium Conditioner is enriched with Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids, Chamomile Extract and Aloe Vera. The special blend used to create this conditioner will moisturize the coat and release the undercoat during baths to help protect against excessive shedding. Contains: Natural Conditioners, Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids, Cranberry Seed Oil, Kava Extract, Calendula Extract, Vitamin E, Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera, Papaya Leaf Extract, Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 Contains no parabens, artificial colors or chemical dyes. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Made in the USA. Available Sizes:- 16.5 oz- 1 Gallon FURminator FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Conditioner: 1 Gallon #107 - Dog Grooming Conditioners see more...

• Is this safe to use on all size dogs? i have a lab and a ...1 Answers
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This conditioner is a life changer. I absolutely love this stuff. I used it when I worked in a grooming salon and the amount of for we would get off of a dog was insane. It goes deep down and moisturizes their coat and skin with the omega fatty acids and pulls off the dead loose for well conditioning and leaving your dog with extremely soft great smelling fur.
Byron M.
Maricopa, AZ
This is a miracle-worker. I use this with the Furminator shampoo, but it's this conditioner that REALLY gets the fur slipping right off my dog. I let both the shampoo and conditioner sit on my dog for about 6-10 minutes (I give him a little massage and rub down while we wait so he doesn't get antsy) before rinsing off. Right after the shower, I give him a brush-down with the Furminator brush, and there is a SIGNIFICANT decrease in shedding! I highly recommend the Furminator deshedding shampoo and conditioner. Just try it, and you will become a believer. What a lifesaver!
Cynthia C.
Cerritos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a mix breed of a Pomeranian/ Chihuahua, the Pomeranian side dominates so he tends to shed a lot! especially during the shedding seasons. Before he would sneeze because he would shed so much. Once I started using this product he started shedding less and he stopped sneezing. I LOVE this product!!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
At the grooming shop i worked at we used this and you wouldn't believe how good this works. I highly recommend this for Lab lovers. I take care of 3 Labs and they shed so much after winter and this product works great!
Ashley C.
Fort Belvoir , VA
This stuff is a life saver! We have a 90 lb German Shepherd so the fur is ridiculous! When we use this product it helps soooo much cut down on the shedding. Our groomer uses it on her as well!
Annalisa I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog sheds so much it's insane!! I have to sweep twice a day just to keep the floor clean and after just 2 baths he sheds SO much less I didn't even think it was possible!
Shanda P.
I live with a husky and with that being said I need this in my house all the time he sheds less with this when we can get him to take a bath lol.
Shannon Y.
Benton Harbor, MI
I have a lab and an American bulldog . I have seen a great improvement since using this product.don't vacuum up nearly as much hair as I was!
Gabii S.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the one we use in salons I wish they'd give us different scents I don't know if the have different scents
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
I wouldn't recommend using this on your dog, too great a risk for skin irritation.
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
Is this safe to use on all size dogs? i have a lab and a chi. the lab sheds almost an entire dog daily. and he's black so it's noticeable on my hardwood floors. the chi always has to be under my chin and leaves her mark on my clothes. lol. thanks!