FURminator deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs

• I was reading some reviews and know I want to give it a try, I ha...2 Answers
  • Can I use this for a small dog?4 Answers
FURminator  deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs
FURminator deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs
  • "but be mindful it has nothing to do with the size of your pet and more to do with how much hair they have my dog is small be he has quite a lot of fur." in 23 reviews
  • "My dog actually enjoys this FURminator deShedding Tool while i take off all the loose hair she has she enjoys a back scartch with it ! " in 18 reviews
  • "I have a lab and this works great on her BUT we have a Shepherd Collie mix who sheds years round and this product keeps most of the hair in the yard and not it our house!" in 16 reviews
  • "It's gentle enough for my Great Dane that has skin problems and works wonderful on our Mastiff that has thicker fur as well!" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a great comb for my longer hair dog as well as my short haired pugs :) the only thing I would say is that it's important that you are careful not to comb to hard." in 8 reviews
Megan R.
Lewisville, TX
Amazing!! I first used this on my short haired dog, but now I also use it for my cat. It is awesome at getting rid of that extra hair without being painful to the animals. It makes them super silky and works amazing. Finally my animals dont mind getting brushed!
Amanda P.
These are amazing for longer haired or thick coated dogs it really gets all the shedded hair out of the rest of the coat I work in a kennel so we are always brushing and bathing dogs and this brush actually works I would recommend this product
Shelby V.
Amelia
This product does exactly what it says. Our old dog used to shed like crazy and no matter how much we bathed her, she needed the layer of undercoat to be brushed. Once we got the FURminator it came out with ease. We used this on a medium sized Jack Russel.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert
This brush works really well for getting my
Puggles under coat out. It really gets in deep to remove unwanted hair and my dog really enjoys the experience as well. It’s a win for everyone and works great! Awesome product!
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
It’s the brush you need for a dog that sheds a lot. It gets our german shepherds undercoat out and helps a lot with the amount of shedding! It’s worth the money since it will last you for years! Must have for dog owners!
Caitlin S.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a must have. It works by removing the hairs from your dogs undercoat to avoid shedding and works absolute wonders and saves tons on time. I highly recommend as it is worth the money.
Rachel H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Working in a Grooming shop, this is very ideal to get the undercoat for dogs such as, golden retrievers, german shepherds, huskies that type of coat. Highly recommend!
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Pet Lover Expert
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! When used properly, this is the best tool for deshedding your furbabies! I've used this on short haired dogs and long haired dogs. You need to use more caution with the long haired dogs, but it's amazing. You might think it's pricey - but definitely worth it.
Don't let it fool you! It's one of my best purchases.
Theresa M.
Pet Lover Expert
Bought this for my dog a couple of years ago and I still have it and use it on my dog. The good thing about this is it don't hurt your dog as long as you brush with the way his fur grows and not the opposite direction. He loves it when I use this on him, I think it's almost makes him calm and relax because he's always closing his eyes when I'm using the furminator on him. Definitely gets out a lot of his hair and has helped him with his shedding problem for years now. Highly recommend this to everyone.
Camila P.
I love this product and it has changed the shedding experience.I use this on my 1 year old corgi because he sheds like no other and this helps to drastically control the amount of fur everywhere, It does not bother my dog at all when combing him and it has a great setting to release the hair out of the Brissels which is great and super helpful.I have used other shedding combs but nothing like this.Although I doubt this product would break because of it great quality, I would for sure rebuy!
Julie T.
Washington, DC
How well does this really work? I don't want to waste my money if it doesn't do more than a regular brush can.
Daphne G.
Is this any good?
Denyse M.
Sun City, CA
Is this really worth the price? I bought my shepard a brush that he really seems to enjoy but it doesn't seem to do the job. He will rub himself against my leg after brushing him and I get hair all over my pants.
Katie V.
Hudsonville, MI
Is it worth the price?
Amie P.
Munhall, PA
Do you recommend this product before or after a bath?