FURminator deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs

• I have heard great things about this. I have a husky who ...3 Answers
  • I have a bichon fries and I have looked at these before c...1 Answers
FURminator  deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs
FURminator deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs
  • "but be mindful it has nothing to do with the size of your pet and more to do with how much hair they have my dog is small be he has quite a lot of fur." in 23 reviews
  • "My dog actually enjoys this FURminator deShedding Tool while i take off all the loose hair she has she enjoys a back scartch with it ! " in 18 reviews
  • "I have a lab and this works great on her BUT we have a Shepherd Collie mix who sheds years round and this product keeps most of the hair in the yard and not it our house!" in 16 reviews
  • "It's gentle enough for my Great Dane that has skin problems and works wonderful on our Mastiff that has thicker fur as well!" in 13 reviews
  • "My black lab sheds the most, and by the time I'm finished with him, I have enough fur and undercoat to stuff a large pillow. " in 8 reviews
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is a must have for your pets! Especially, if they’re shedding. If you want to cut back on the shedding, and craziness. Just use this bad boy. It is a great utensil to own. It really comes in handy.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product has saved my life! I have a black Labrador heeler mix that was a rescue. I absolutely adore my dog, but she sheds quite badly. I find her little black hairs everywhere. Our use this product about once a week and it makes a tremendous difference. I highly recommend this product!
Corina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wow, this takes a ton of hair off my dog, which thankfully won't end up in my carpets! We weren't expecting our dog to shed so much, so this cuts down on vacuuming a lot. Our dog didn't like it at first, but is getting used to it after a week or so. It's very sturdy and well made. Should last a long time.
Olivia B.
Clintonville , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been using this on my golden retriever since he was a puppy. It gets an insane amount of hair off of him! I always end up with a huge pile of dog hair! It's definitely worth the money! I bought mine from Amazon and paid about half the price as when you buy it at a pet stores.
Idania A.
Bartow, FL
This is a great tool. However, it works great with the Furminator shampoo & conditioner. If you use them all together. You will see and feel a difference in the dogs coat and skin. Be careful though. This is sharp and if not used properly it will cause razor burn like on the spot and or even pull great growing fur out.
Meaghan G.
Denham Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fantastic for brushing out a short-haired dog! I believe this tool can be used on and size dog, not just medium. I use it for my 60lb and 20lb dogs. Best when used outside as it really grabs on to loose hair. Very easy to keep clean and very durable.
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
We started using this on our Mini Aussie a few months ago and it really does make a big difference. He doesn’t shed nearly as much! I let my sister use it for her dogs too and she loves it! The price is a little scary but it is very well made and will last forever.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This does a great job at removing excess hair but when I go over my dogs hips there tend to move with discomfort. So I normally do brush the hips to make sure I'm not hurting them. This leave hair by the hips sticking out.
Megan R.
Euless, TX
Amazing!! I first used this on my short haired dog, but now I also use it for my cat. It is awesome at getting rid of that extra hair without being painful to the animals. It makes them super silky and works amazing. Finally my animals dont mind getting brushed!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This tool works great! I have a shiba inu. When I got him they said he will only shed twice a year. They were so wrong. He shed so much it’s crazy. I bring him to pet I to get a bath and deshedded once a month which helps majorly but I use this to keep up with it or when I go to long in bringing him to be deshedded.
Julie T.
WASHINGTON, DC
How well does this really work? I don't want to waste my money if it doesn't do more than a regular brush can.
Daphne G.
Is this any good?
Katie V.
Hudsonville , MI
Is it worth the price?
Denyse M.
Sun City, CA
Is this really worth the price? I bought my shepard a brush that he really seems to enjoy but it doesn't seem to do the job. He will rub himself against my leg after brushing him and I get hair all over my pants.
Thelma H.
Cave Creek, AZ
Is this worth the price? are there any cheaper alternatives. my car sheds a lot and hes on natural grain free food which is supposed to help the hair shed but i haven't noticed a difference