FURminator deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs

BY FURMINATOR

• I have a bichon fries and I have looked at these before can anyone ...1 Answers
  • I was reading some reviews and know I want to give it a try, I have...2 Answers
  • Can I use this for a small dog?4 Answers
FURminator  deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs
FURminator deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs
  • "but be mindful it has nothing to do with the size of your pet and more to do with how much hair they have my dog is small be he has quite a lot of fur." in 23 reviews
  • "My dog actually enjoys this FURminator deShedding Tool while i take off all the loose hair she has she enjoys a back scartch with it ! " in 18 reviews
  • "I have a lab and this works great on her BUT we have a Shepherd Collie mix who sheds years round and this product keeps most of the hair in the yard and not it our house!" in 16 reviews
  • "It's gentle enough for my Great Dane that has skin problems and works wonderful on our Mastiff that has thicker fur as well!" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a great comb for my longer hair dog as well as my short haired pugs :) the only thing I would say is that it's important that you are careful not to comb to hard." in 8 reviews
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I bought the cheaper deshedding tools for years. But a few years ago, I was fortunate enough to buy the FURminator deshedding tool at a Black Friday sale. Immediately, it became apparen't the FURminator is truly a quality product. I use it on a purebred beagle, a beagi (beagle/corgi who sheds like crazy), and a mixed terrier/corgi who sheds the finest hair. When I use the FURminator, it truly gets to the bottom cost. It makes life easier when dog hair isn't constantly piling up. The struggle is real! I'm so happy with FURminator, I even bought the shampoo and conditioner.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I got this upon recommendation from a friend and it has helped so much with his shedding. I try to use it once a week and especially before/after baths. My dog has medium hair on most of his body and thicker hair on his shoulders and hind legs. Overall, it is easy to use and my guy doesn't mind it too much. They will start to get irritated if you use it too much at once!
Amie P.
Amie P.
Munhall, PA
Don't waste your money on the cheap deshedding tools. I have a 28lb beagle and she sheds like crazy. 20 minutes later and she doesn't shed for 4-5 days. It's a little more expensive than most, but exceeds my expectations. Pulls fist fulls of hair and my dog doesn't mind it at all. We try to use it once per week to keep up with the shedding. Her coat also looks shiny.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Tucson, AZ
This thing is magic! It gets rid of soooo much hair from the under coat of my dog and leaves her fur looking so silky and shiny! It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it! I got mine from amazon, which is a great place to buy it, just be careful to buy from the manufacturer so you don't get a knock off!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe , MD
This thing is AMAZING. My pup started to shed ridiculously when he hit about 8 months and we didn't know what to do. We ordered this off of Amazon and it has changed everything! It got rid of almost all of the shedding and he seems a lot more comfortable. Awesome invention! I recommend it to any dog owner.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irving, TX
I love the FURminator! I have a full blooded black Lab, and live in Texas. When his winter coat comes off, it's the worst. Before we had the FURminator, we would spent weeks vacuuming and sweeping up dog hair. Now, just a few brush sessions, and my sweet boy is ready for summer! It is worth every penny!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
My dog has short hair, but still manages to shed to the point where his fur ends up in all sorts of random places (like my scrambled eggs). Enter the furminator. It removes enough hair to create a small rug, plus my dog loves being brushed with it, and will willingly come running when he sees it.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, Ca
Great for huskies!!! I have a 7month old husky and wow he is staring to shed sooooo much. I try to deshed him at least 5min everyday and this always does its job! Super easy to use and my dog has no trouble nor does it hurt him. It's amazing I love it,his hair is always soft and shiny.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA
My dog sheds so much.. I came across this when I took my dog to the grooms because his fur was to much for me. He will just lay there and let me brush him out and sic with have a larger size dog it takes a little. I would say if you have a dog who sheds a lot I'd buy this and use it
Giana T.
Giana T.
Austin, TX
This is an AWESOME brush. It needs to be cleaned many times during a grooming session because of how much fur it gets but that's easy because the button pushes the fur out of the brush. It's always fun to look at how much fur comes out of the brush during a grooming session.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Washington, DC
How well does this really work? I don't want to waste my money if it doesn't do more than a regular brush can.
Daphne G.
Is it worth the price?
Denyse M.
Denyse M.
Sun City, CA
Is this really worth the price? I bought my shepard a brush that he really seems to enjoy but it doesn't seem to do the job. He will rub himself against my leg after brushing him and I get hair all over my pants.
Thelma H.
Thelma H.
Cave Creek, AZ
Is this worth the price? are there any cheaper alternatives. my car sheds a lot and hes on natural grain free food which is supposed to help the hair shed but i haven't noticed a difference