FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs

FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs

Is it working well on Border collies ?
Is this tool good for shorthair dogs like pit bulls ?
Start your review of FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs!
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Rebecca H.
I liked this for my golden retriever. You have to be careful because it’s pulls the coat . I don’t use it on my shelties there hair is too dense and pulls too much.
Mesa , AZ
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Kayla K.
I couldn’t find a link to the one for cats but that is what this review is for. With 4 cats I would be lost without this! When I use it on my long haired cats, I get off enough fur that I could make another cat! Get it!
Plainfield
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Daisy U.
Purchased at: PETCO
Very helpful!! My dog has a double coat that tends to shed a lot year round. I use this about once a week and have seen such a change in her coat. My dog really enjoys it. I would recommend this to any dog owners whos puppers shed a lot.
Coraopolis, PA
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Katie S.
I had no idea my dog had so much “dead” fur until I started using the FURminator. Our neighbors had recommended it to us for use prior to bathing and now we use it every time! We have 3 dogs... A staff terrier mix, pit mix and a Transylvanian hound. The hound needs his FURminator treatment with his thick black hair! Not so much for the other two pups as their hair is much finer.
Rowesville, SC
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Lauren M.
Love this comb! It gets all the extra loose under coat and cuts down the shedding in the house. My pups love the way it feels and love getting brushed!
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love this tool it makes quick work of brushing out my dog. It is so smooth and does not snag my dogs hair so he will sit for his brushing with no problem.
Raleigh
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Wendi T.
All owners of shedding dogs need one of these. It’s so easy to use. My backyard always fills up with fur after de shedding my yellow lab.
Mobile, AL
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Avery R.
This works really well at getting excess hair out of your pet's coat. Works well on long or short haired dogs, cats, and rabbits! This always leaves the animals' coats feeling soft and looking shiny. We really like our furminator and highly recommend it for your at home grooming needs!
Portland, OR
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Alycia T.
This product has held up for YEARS! 🙌 We have two cats and a new puppy and they all love this brush. I love that we have less fur everywhere... which means less vacuuming for me! 👏👏FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs is my go-to brand for pet grooming.
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Kathleen M.
Thank god for this product. My small dog produces so much fur and this really cuts down in any trips to the groomer and helps to save my blank pants from looking like my dog

269 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gulfport, MS