FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs

FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs

do they make something like this for cats
Does this product work well on shorter haired dogs?
is this product good?
Start your review of FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs!
Rebecca  R.
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Rebecca  R.
I liked this for my golden retriever. You have to be careful because it’s pulls the coat . I don’t use it on my shelties there hair is too dense and pulls too much.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Kayla K.
I couldn’t find a link to the one for cats but that is what this review is for. With 4 cats I would be lost without this! When I use it on my long haired cats, I get off enough fur that I could make another cat! Get it!
Rachel P.
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Rachel P.
This Furminator has really helped with lessening the impact of shed dog hairs, as my dog is a light color, which gets literally everywhere. The brush doesn't hurt her at al and she never minds when I use it on her.FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Marsha J.
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Marsha J.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love this line of doggie grooming tools and so does my furbaby @Bodhiboy22 , his fur is so soft and he loves to be brushed/combed anytime he can get it, he is my most spoiled furbaby so finding products that help keep his coat under control between grooming visits. I highly recommend the #FURminator for the #shihtzugrooming needs❤️ FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs
Daisy U.
Aurora, IL
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Daisy U.
Purchased at: PETCO
Very helpful!! My dog has a double coat that tends to shed a lot year round. I use this about once a week and have seen such a change in her coat. My dog really enjoys it. I would recommend this to any dog owners whos puppers shed a lot.
Katie S.
Coraopolis, PA
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Katie S.
I had no idea my dog had so much “dead” fur until I started using the FURminator. Our neighbors had recommended it to us for use prior to bathing and now we use it every time! We have 3 dogs... A staff terrier mix, pit mix and a Transylvanian hound. The hound needs his FURminator treatment with his thick black hair! Not so much for the other two pups as their hair is much finer.
Cris R.
Willow Spgs, IL
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Cris R.
The easiest tool to properly groom my two pomskies. Easy to clean, flexible, and they love it. I wouldn’t change a thing.
Amanda B.
Creedmoor
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Amanda B.
I love the furminator deshedding tool for dogs. It really helps get the fur that is underneath that you don’t see. I also use the furminator deshedding shampoo & conditioner for my pups as well. Furminator Deshedding Ultra Premium Conditioner Furminator deShedding Ultra Premium Concentrated Shampoo
Lauren M.
Rowesville, SC
FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs uploaded by Lauren M.
Love this comb! It gets all the extra loose under coat and cuts down the shedding in the house. My pups love the way it feels and love getting brushed!
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love this tool it makes quick work of brushing out my dog. It is so smooth and does not snag my dogs hair so he will sit for his brushing with no problem.

274 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jill G.