BY FURMINATOR #46 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Nothing reduces shedding like FURminator deShedding Tools. Furminators are precision-designed with patented stainless steel edges that reach beneath the top coat to gently remove loose undercoat; reducing shedding by up to 90 percent. There is a Furminator for for every pet size and hair length for faster; more efficient grooming every time. Ergonomic; easy-grip handle. Recommended by vets and professional groomers. Furminator Toy Dog Short Hair deShedding Tool has a 5 inch long steel edge; and is ideal for use on giant breeds (90 lb. and above) with hair longer than 2 inches in length. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this on my cavaliers, and my welsh pony and it works great! The cavaliers shed so much less when the furminator is used weekly and their coats look so much healthier.

The welsh pony is terrified of clippers and grows a giant winter coat like a yak. In the spring I use the furminator 2 to 3 times a week and it helps her shed out quickly. She is sensitive to this on certain spots on her back but loves getting her belly and neck done.

I pair this with the Farnam 39036 Slick-N-Easy Grooming Block for both the dogs and the pony when I need them to lose their winter coats and the results are amazing!
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
Great product. Haven't had it for very long but seems to work great. I can tell a difference in my Dogs shedding since I have been using this product. I end up getting a full hand of dog hair everytime I brush him. I would recommend this product to a friend. Better price than anywhere else. Serves it's purpose and may consider letting him sleep with us since he doesn't shed as much probably not though.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
I loved this comb. My dog sheds like crazy but his hair is super thin but it still gets everywhere. I use this once a day on his coat and it leaves it silky and smooth and no hairs going everywhere. Also it collects the fleas off their coat. Would recommend
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
We use this for our short haired Australian Sheppard. He’s a year round shedder. He doesn’t love it, but he doesn’t hate it as much as the groomer! Works great for taking off hair and de shedding as much as possible.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Meu cachorro tem cabelos longos. E sua higiene inclui escovar isso para nos impedir de entrar nos cabelos e remover os cabelos relaxantes antes de serem espalhados pela casa.O fuminador é altamente eficaz e meu filhote de cachorro adora! I recommend.
Kimberly R.
Great tool for my big labs! They love it and I swear I could make a 3rd dog out of all of the hair they lose on a daily basis. It lasts forever and I even use it on the cat who thinks she's a dog.  Great product can find it any pet store I think I got mine at Pet Supermarket
Ashley M.
I have a GSD and we have the short haired one. We should have gotten the one for the long hair, but it still works! I can literally brush him and make a whole new dog worth of hair.
Makayla X.
Lake Elmo, MN
Works so well on our shepherd/acd mix! He was thinner/finer hair. We also get a good amount of loose fur off of him. Our pure bred acd though, gezz nothing gets his fur off!
Sarah M.
Burnsville
This tool is great! I use it also on my horses during shedding when I need to get hair off quickly. My dog loves it as well however having short hair dog it gets used more often on my horse to shed out the winter coat. If you have a dog that seems to be shedding nonstop I recommend trying this out as it will cut down on grooming time.
Carolyn M.
I have a German and she sheds like a monster. I'm talking tufts and tufts of hair everywhere. one of my friends had an Aussie she used this on so I figured why not try it on my puppy. it worked so well. Easy to use, easy to clean. A must have for anyone with a pup.
kelly m.
Does this help with shedding? My husky mix sheds all the time!
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡