FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats

by FURminator

FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats

Are these any good for rabbits? My bunny is moulting and the current brush I use isn’t great at getting the loose fur out. Thanks.
My cat sheds a lot of hair, how good is this product?
Does this really help with long hair ? I'm in need of a good brush
Start your review of FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats!
Angela P.
Napa, CA
FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats uploaded by Angela P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Wow!!! This really is an amazing tool for deshedding. I have 2 Ragdolls and they shed a lot. This helped remove the undercoat and cut down on the shedding. We even had enough hair to make our cat a hat 😂
Julie V.
Riverton, UT
FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats uploaded by Julie V.
This is the best cat hair tool I’ve ever used. My ragdoll kitty has really thick bunny fur type hair. it gets right down to the roots and detangles, cleans her luxurious coat. I bought one of these for my daughter as well because it was such a good comb. It wasn’t for my daughter, but her cat, LOL. Don’t waste your money on any other type of brush.
Jennifer A.
Charlestown, MA
This is an excellent tool for brushing my cats.  I find that the comb is gentle on my cat's body and defiantly helps to clean their fur.  The brush itself is small, but I find this to be helpful when brushing hard to reach areas like on the neck and chest area.
Robin K.
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
I personally love this brush, it works amazing and doesn’t hurt the animals at all, it’s a great product, i use it all the time on my animals. i personally would definitely recommend buying this product.
Kelly W.
Gahanna, OH
Bought for my furry kitten, but also used it on my dog! She has short hair, but the long hair brush worked fine. It got off so much fur that you can see the difference of less hair on the couch. Love it and would recommend 100 times.
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats uploaded by Dianelys  N.
Purchased at: PETCO
This tool is amazing at removing knots and keeping my kitty knot free. It removes tons of shed because let’s face it my kitty is super fluffy. This has been the best tool to date. I wouldn’t recommend anything else.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
1,005 reviews
This has proved to be really helpful lately. I've noticed a big difference with how much she sheds. I recommend trying it out.
Cayli S.
Paris, TX
I'm super in love with this product! We have a Persian cat with a big, fluffy coat. It helps so much! I was also lucky enough to get ours for $17 on clearance at Petsmart. ;) I would definitely recommend if you have a cat with a lot of hair, it works wonders!
Olivia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I took one of my cats to the vet to get a check up done. Her name is Lilith and she has long orange hair and the veterinarian recommended this brush and it works amazingly. It combs through the thickness and leaves the top coat of her fur so soft and smooth.
Sara G.
Englewood, CO
I have a very long haired, 15 lb., Ragdoll cat. While their hair is silky and does not matte or tangle much, he sheds like crazy! Between my long blonde hair and his long white hair, I wish I would have reconsidered dark hardwoods, haha. This brush was recommended to me by my neighbor. While it is expensive, it works really well. I would buy one for all of my friends who have cats if it was cheaper. I have used the dog one on my friends golden retriever, and it works extremely well for that too. But one, you won't regret it.