FURminator® deShedding Metallic Collection Short Hair Dog Tool size: Small, Bronze

BY FURMINATOR

Short hair stainless steel DeShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging the coat or cutting the skin. Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use. FURejector button releases hair with ease, making DeShedding easier than ever. Shedding is natural. There's no way to eliminate it, but there is a way to get rid of the frustration associated with shedding. FURminator DeShedding tools decrease shedding up to 90%. They stimulate natural oil production, which protects skin and promotes healthy, shiny coats. They are used and recommended by veterinarians, groomers and pet professionals, and reduce airborne inanimate pet allergens. Features: FURejector button releases hair with ease Includes: 1 Deshed Tool, 1 Blade Cover and Instructions Intended For: Small dogs (under 20 lbs.) w/ short hair Health Consideration: Grooming; skin and coat Color: Limited edition; Metallic Caution: The FURminator Deshedding tool is recommended for use on shedding breeds only. Avoid using on pets with particularly sensitive skin. Please consult a veterinarian if you are unsure if your pet has an undercoat. Size: Small. Color: Bronze. see more...

• I been reading a lot about this product. Is this ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a short hair German Shepherd mix. I've bought similar tool...1 Answers
  • I have a King Charles who's fur is difficult to groom on our own....1 Answers
Vivian A.
Vivian A.
Suisun City, CA
Very good product for all pets get lots of the under coat out on every breed. Reduces shedding and very easy to clean. Just makr sure not to press to hard or brush for too long because it may scartch the skin. Recommended for problem shedding dogs.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Love this brush! My dogs shed so much and this cuts that in half. It's super easy to clean. I make sure not to press too hard because I don't want to hurt them. It works great and I definitely recommend!
Doug C.
Doug C.
Scott Depot, WV
This is a great tool for removing loose hair from your pets to reduce shedding. It is great for removing the undercoat.
Jen M.
Jen M.
This comb is amanzing! I have two dogs and they shed like crazy. This brushes out all the loose hair!
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Really does what it says it does however, my dog hates to be brushed. It's very pricey for what it is. I personally use it now to get the dog hair out of my carpet. It gets the hair up better than a vacuum but is very tedious
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I have a mini Australian Shepard, he has really thick hair that sheds like crazy. This thing work wonders! I always get my dogs hair cut really short so I purchased the one for short hair breeds. That was a mistake... I need to purchase one for long hair breeds because the bristles are just too short. Both will come in handy though!
Anne L.
Anne L.
Charlotte, NC
I have two dogs, a maltipoo and a westie. I use this mostly for my westie bc he as like two or three layer of fur. It works pretty but it's very time consuming to sit there for an hour to brush through my westie. Yes I would recommend this to other dog owner.
Yesy G.
Yesy G.
Jonesboro GA
It is very easy to use and hair traps hair making it easy to dispose. I bought mine at Petsmart a year ago and it's in perfect shape. I use it maybe once a month on both my medium size lab and medium sized German Shepperd. Pros: to use, cons: a lot more brushing is needed. I'll definitely buy it again.
Lindsey Ann H.
Lindsey Ann H.
San Diego, CA
I have a husky in this product works really well but don't to it too rough because it will cut her skin it is very sharp I wouldn't recommend it for younger dogs
Allie C.
Allie C.
I have a short haired Chihuahua so I didn't know how well it would work. I couldn't believe how much hair came off of him! I was so happy because he sheds like crazy and I tried using special shampoo but no results. This works wonders!
Fan C.
Fan C.
Quebec
My dog is losing his hair a lot. Will this help? Thank you
Yenifer R.
Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
I have a short hair German Shepherd mix. I've bought similar tools before but he ends up crying. I'm thinking it's because it hurts him. Can anyone tell me how gentle this tool is on short hair?
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a King Charles who's fur is difficult to groom on our own. Will this work on fine hair? Does it help to eliminate shedding considerably? Does it hurt the dog? Will it work around the legs?
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Here for badge!
Rosario M.
Rosario M.
Mill valley, CA
How good does it work? I have been looking for one