FURminator® deShedding Metallic Collection Long Hair Dog Tool, Red uploaded by Teresa C.

BY FURMINATOR

Long hair stainless steel DeShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging the coat or cutting the skin. Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use. FURejector button releases hair with ease, making DeShedding easier than ever. Shedding is natural. There's no way to eliminate it, but there is a way to get rid of the frustration associated with shedding. FURminator DeShedding tools decrease shedding up to 90%. They stimulate natural oil production, which protects skin and promotes healthy, shiny coats. They are used and recommended by veterinarians, groomers and pet professionals, and reduce airborne inanimate pet allergens. Features: FURejector button releases hair with ease Includes: 1 Deshed Tool, 1 Blade Cover and Instructions Intended For: Dogs (90+ lbs.) w/ long hair Health Consideration: Grooming; skin and coat Color: Limited edition; Metallic Caution: The FURminator Deshedding tool is recommended for use on shedding breeds only. Avoid using on pets with particularly sensitive skin. Please consult a veterinarian if you are unsure if your pet has an undercoat. Color: Red. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
OMG, my dog will be bald! I think I have enough hair to replace an entire medium sized dog some days. This thing really works to get at the shedding fur at this time of the year. This keeps things manageable at our house with owning a 100lb golden retriever. Furminator, Inc. FURminator deShedding Tool for Dogs Short Hair Large
MEET Bo-Bo! This is my amazing doggy.
Alex H.
Jber
With 2 Chocolate labs this brush is AMAZING!!! I don't know how I survived without it! My labs sit and let me brush them. It's pricey but a great product that I bought from petsmart.
Crystal K.
This product is amazing.  Small brush strokes and tons of hair is brushed away. I have a long hair German Shepherd and it's great.