BY FURMINATOR

This FURminator Long-Haired Dog DeShedding Tool is a favorite of groomers and pet professionals, and with good reason. This highly effective tool removes loose hair and the undercoat, eliminating loose hair in your home and leaving your long-haired dog;s skin and coat looking and feeling their best. Features: Decreases shedding up to 90% while reducing hairballs Promotes healthy skin and shiny coats Reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging the coat or cutting the skin. Limited edition color FURejector button releases hair with ease, making deShedding easier than ever Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use Intended Pet(s): Dog Color: Pink Instructions: The FURminator Comfort Edge deShedding Tool is recommended for use on shedding breeds only. Avoid using on pets with particularly sensitive skin. Please consult a veterinarian if you are unsure if your pet has an undercoat. Available Sizes: Small Up to 20 lb Medium 21-50 lb Large 51-90 lb X-Large Over 90 lb Size: Large. see more...

Danielle H.
Dunedin
I have 2 dogs, a pomeranian and a Golden Retriever. Both have long fur....but my Golden sheds so bad I often wonder how he has any further left on his body. I've tried everything, deshedding shampoo, shaving him down, even vacuuming him. My brother recommended I try this comb.... I was super skeptical, but sick of vacuuming and brushing him every day. So I bought it. My first thought, omg look at how much hair are in the teeth of this, it's got be hurting him..... so I did another stroke. My boy layer down and rolled over.... I knew right then it wasn't hurting him and he actually liked it. I was so shocked how much fur was coming out with each stroke that I grabbed a ziplock bag and every time I took the fur off I put it in the bag. I filled a gallon freezer bag within 20 minutes. I was flabbergasted, I even posted a picture of the bag of fur on Facebook to show others. Now instead of brushing and vacuuming every day, I'm back to just once a week. Every Sunday I take my dog outside, spend 20 minutes brushing him, and we aren't covered in fur any more, and apparently he isn't either, but you'd never notice. Best brush ever.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This comb has been a godsend! I have a yellow lab and I also have dark flooring in my house... not a good combo! I use this brush no more than once a week and it reduces shedding significantly.
Ve274784 MAGALIS C.
ideal para usarlo en casa con nuestras mascotas, en casa son dos los que las usan y es maravilloso, lo recomiendo